View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 12:30 PM   #21
raditz

raditz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to raditz
lol johnny, why are you so worked up about it? we're on the verge right now of finding other ways... what makes you think that in 100 years we're gonna be fucked? 100 years ago the horse was the number one way to get around - look at all the stuff that's happened since 1900. i'm not worried about oil 100 years from now in the least. right now it's the largest and most efficent source of energy we have, and i hear all the time about how they're finding more and more of it in different spots. it's all over canada and mexico. we've got it alaska, off the coast of florida, in the great lakes - none of which we're allowed to touch. obviously south america and the middle east have plenty.

there are people holding this country back and it pisses me off. we're not allowed to use our own oil or build refineries - and we're not allowed to go nuclear either when every other country has deemed it a safe clean way of producing alot of power. they won't even let us use coal anymore. we've tried building windmills but the very people who won't let us drill or build say that they're an eyesore .... it's all one big mess of nonsense. now i don't expect you to understand how i feel - you're not an american. canada is a fine country, sure, and i'm sure if you thought that your government was lacking in common sense then you'd get frustrated too. i see where things are headed and it makes me sad, and it makes me sick to think that people are letting it happen.
raditz is offline   Reply With Quote