View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 01:16 AM   #68
Mike

Mike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malta
Mike makes posts about history, which he posesses knowledge and interest in, and out of left field you CLAIM, as in ASSUME, or insinuate that he thinks hes some history know it all... He never said or even implied such. None of us ever do to anything that you try and get under our skin for. He then totally shuts you the fuck up based on that fact, and you havn't said a thing since, because your a coward and can't admit you pull these assumptions straight out your ass.
I am quoting this for truth because Cid has liked to say some assinine thing to me, then get pwned, and then never respond to the thread. And I am inviting any and all assinine comments in the future, as long as one person notices.

And Tristan, I thank you for your remarks.

Jep and Cid both find faults with my posts (Jep, just using you as an example), because my posts usually conclude to some thing like "this happened and this happened, hence liberalism is bad." Jep articulates why what I'm saying isn't valid, and then Jep and I go back and forth and eventually profess our undying love for one another. Cid usually responds telling me that I think that I know everything about the world and that I read his psychiatrists logs about 'how angsty he is and how nobody but All American Rejects understands him' ... But he's usually more guilty of those things than I am, or anybody else is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cid
You come around acting like you're the smartest guy on the fucking earth.
Case in point.

Last edited by Mike : 06-25-2005 at 01:18 AM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote