View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 06:55 PM   #65
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
How in the fucking world do you extract all this meaning and implination from our posts, when nobody, not me or Mike, ever even begin to claim or imply by our posts all these wild assumptions that you make of us?

Mike makes posts about history, which he posesses knowledge and interest in, and out of left field you CLAIM, as in ASSUME, or insinuate that he thinks hes some history know it all... He never said or even implied such. None of us ever do to anything that you try and get under our skin for. He then totally shuts you the fuck up based on that fact, and you havn't said a thing since, because your a coward and can't admit you pull these assumptions straight out your ass.

So, look at what you have in quotations. When did I ever say of myself, you, or this message board, anything that you make believe I do? I never have, and you can't go accordingly by what WE ACTUALLY SAY OR VERY OBVIOUSLY IMPLY by our posts, because you know it goes against you in the end.

I end it on my part (that means you get the other, shithead) not because I think I'm some big mature serious ass grown up, or that I think I'm fucking Socrates, but becuase I know and it must be pretty obvious to everyone else now that all you do in these little piss matches, and will continue to do, is lie, make up, and pull things out your ass instead of responding to that which we actually say, or blatantly mean. And so I won't reply to whatever trash you post in response to this, becuase it will be the same, and because its argueing all that which was never said, or even happened.

And I'd hate to see you "release your agression" any more and knife some poor fuck in your neighberhood.

Last edited by malta : 06-24-2005 at 07:10 PM.
malta is offline   Reply With Quote