View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 10:54 PM   #13
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
raub, best fake dream ever...

okay, the only recent and consequently, the most powerful, sexual dream I've had in the last few months... is a little wierd... not as disgusting as raubs, or as hawt as mikes... kind of.... natalie-flavored...

I dreamed I was in the city, walking home, and as I walked in my door, I saw someone had put the most awesome christmas lights in the world all over my ceiling. and there was this girl... shes... the closests person to me in life. Prolly the only person I would take a bullet for. She runs upto me and plants one on my lips and I guess she asked what I thought of the decor. I dont remember her opening her mouth at all. I remember saying I loved it. She then hit the remote for the stereo, which played... a sort of jazzy kinda alk3 for some reason, and it was REALLY good, even tho it doesnt exist in real life... I cant remember how it went now for the life of me... But for in your minds eye sake, it sounded like Aphex Twin - Girl-boy song...

She kissed me and lead me to the couch and undid my blouse and started kissing my neck and shoulders, and I squeaked... she smiled and continued downward, taking my... surprisingly larger breasts than in real life into her mouth and going to town. I was in heaven.. Like, I could feel it, and it was driving me crazy. Then... here comes the good part.... then she reaches her hand down the front of my pants and strarts rubbing me... and while I'm squealing and shaking under her, she sticks her finger in me, and I launch into wakeyhood to a full on orgasm of biblical power...

I didnt stop shaking for an hour...

Moral: Hormones give you the occasional vivid dream about sex that send you spiraling into orgasm that leaves no mess.