View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #10
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
i had a dream last night*... here's how it goes...

for some reason i was at a bar, even though i'm not actually 21 yet, but i was there drinking. i was getting pretty hammered when this really fat chick comes over and starts hitting on me. i was aparently pretty drunk because i kept talking to her even though i wasn't attracted to her and she was a stupid bitch. somehow i wound up at her house where we smoked a bong. she started getting frisky with me, and i felt too bad for her to just say no and leave. it took me a while to find it through her fat rolls, but eventually i made it to her deep crevase and started my work. my arm felt like it was in a vat of jello. anyways, things proceeded on and next thing i know i'm wearing a strap on dildo plugging both of her holes. i was getting her doggy style, which was nice because she didn't notice the fact that i wanted to vomit. i looked down beside her bed and i noticed a louisville slugger. i knew i had to get out fast, and this could provide me with a quick escape. so, i waited until i was about to blow, and then WHAM, baseball bat to the back of her head, out cold. donkey punch. her sloppy vag tightened immensely, which put me in a euphoric state, the only enjoyment i got out of the evening. i pulled my pants up, but then decided to get one last move in. i reached down the back of my pants, stuck my finger up my butt, and smeared it on her face giving her a nice poostache. i ran out of the building as fast as i could, and made it home safely.

*dream may not have actually occured, i might just be really fucking bored.