View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 09:23 PM   #6
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Had one last week ...
I was at my old High School on the driveway/hill that went up to the parking lot sitting on like a road barrier (one of those concrete things) and there were like ... 5 girls from my college around me. They weren't girls from my college, like I didn't recognize any of them, but I just knew that they all went to my school. And they started getting naked, but each of them had like ... one article of clothing on that the others didn't. It was really weird. They also all had weirdly shaped sexual body parts ... like breasts that were big, but really narrow... or like odd shaped thighs.

IT was weird.
Then I felt like I was pissing my pants in the dream and I had to run away ... turned out not to be piss in real life ... had to change my clothes.

It was really, really odd.

Additionally, like 10 minutes after I woke up and changed my clothes, my girlfriend got into bed with me ... and it would have been really akward had she like gone digging for something and just gotten ... a moist surprise.
wait it wasnt piss in real life but you had to change your clothes? i dont get it.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote