View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 03:37 AM   #20
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
Quote:
Originally Posted by raublekick
Optimus is always a pirate, he is so boring.*

*I haven't had a Halloween costume in... I don't even remember the last time I had a costume.
Ok in the fact that if you see me in any normal timw if you could associate me with any givn career it would probably be piratehood. I Do have to say I have not "always: been a pirater. In the past four years I have been....the lead singer of H/I.M. and the vampire Lestat!, then pirate, and a pirate but a great pirate I mean my coat $75, my shirt $35-40, my thigh high boots $86, but my black chest hair and woman's reactions priceless. Liss if you were a pirate wench then at this party when I was voted pirate captain of p-burgh, I would have been your wench commander at which point I would have decreed that your duties would be to teach these none believers(rauble,zach and the testubers) in the ways of pirate sex! had you not filled your dutied I would have you exonerated! Which I think is a good thing, I have of tomorrow, not from school but I should cause I drank alot at a house party and at the bars, then at the house parties agains, then at my house. I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I got a picture tonight too, I think soon to come, I am the best testpitrate ever!

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote