View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #13
Optimus Funk

Optimus Funk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Optimus Funk
I drove out to pittsburgh to drop off a TV, winter clothing, dvds, a drawer things, and some other crap for my friend whos living out there. I was promised a halloween parrrtay in return. It was so fucking worth it, amazing night, with dirty deeds done dirty cheep. So I got to p-burgh around 12 noon. We had to go get my friends car cause he walked home after a party the night before. Then we went to go get costume shit, and target was all out of everything so we went down to the shadier part of town and I got my shit at "Outer Skin" for the inner you... a fetish shop which was cool, totally got some pirate boots, hat and whatnot, but it was mostly all for woman. Then went to the beer cave, a place with 900+ types of beer found the best beer in the world sold there, Saison Dupont! Then went to a concert at some dive bar where we were friends with the band, The Maxi-pads(they dressed like the soggy bottom boys, all chicks and they pulled it off well), so we moshed it up a bit with only having about 30 people there. Went to a small house party, akward, but they had tons of liqour and a keg. Left after drinking two bottles of thier shit, jumped three fences and got into a huge HUGE HUGE house party. They had a wooden rollercoaster setup in the backyard, a pinball machine room(with tons of games), faux police guarding the door, a pirate tent and hovel(a make out area), well over 30 kegs, house band playing in a converted kitchen, old b/w silent horror movies playing in the basement. Such a great time, I had bettie page, and a pigs blood covered carrie rip at my chest hair claming it wasnt real. I got a bottle of jack from some pirate competition, and so much more! One of the best halloween's every I want to post some pictures but I dont think I got any, not having a camera with me, and not having zach. Ill try to find some though, and the rollercoster almost killed me, my own fault though. Only bleeding from my left thigh, back, neck, and chest.

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BERSERKER!,
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK?, BERSERKER!"
Optimus Funk is offline   Reply With Quote