View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 06:05 PM   #11
raublekick

raublekick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raublekick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie
Wow, that is pretty horendous... have you tried different audio setups, like through a receiver instead of the tv itself?

I can honestly say.. I played GH2 last week for about a day, beat it on easy and medium, and I cannot play it on hard.. 5th fret kills me.. I just borrowed GH3 from a friend today.. beat it on easy and medium, although medium gave me a fight at the end.. had to reattempt the last battle, and beat it with like 52% notes hit.. (lou blows).

Still torn, want to get rock band for the drums mainly.. going to try it at a friends tomorrow, he didn't have it out this morning when I went, want to try the drums, before I decide if I want to drop $150 on it at sam's..

I figure the drums could be a decent light work out for my arm anyways..
GH3 is definitely the hardest of the bunch. The drums could definitely be a good workout. The drummer for Battles apparently had some shoulder injury from snowboarding, and he plays his drums kinda weird now. Watch the video for Atlas and you can kinda see it.

I haven't tried it through anything but my TV because I don't have anything but my TV Soon I will have a surround sound setup though, so hopefully it will work.