View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 04:24 PM   #218
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
Ah, the computer nerd's equivalent to the drunk dial.

I got drunk dialled twice last night. I did not pick up. The first message went like this:
Hello Melissa, it's MEGHAN! I just wanted to say you're really cool, and I'm REALLY drunk! The point is, I TOTALLY love hanging out with you, and I'm TOTALLY sad you're not in LA in this weekend. And I'm TOTALLY drunk! Next time we have a break together, let's take a road trip to ALABAMA! It'll be TOTALLY cool! We can go to the beach, and get really DRUNK ALL THE TIME! Anyway, the point is, I like to drunk dial people that are TOTALLY cool! So now I have to go call RYAN! And drink MORE! BYE!

The second went like this:
OH MY GOD! MELISSA! Me and Elise were just talking about you...sorry, I'm totally plastered. Anyway, we were laughing really hard about that time in high school in marine biology class when...hahah...when you and Katie...hahah...and all the inside jokes we got...hahaha...I know, totally. Anyway, we totally miss you. Fly to Montgomery and we'll pick you up and bring you to Tuscaloosa..just for one night even! And..hahah, I totally know, okay, hahaha, yea, love ya, bye.

I, on the other hand, just wanted to spend one Friday--just one--as far away from alcohol as I could get. I was scarred at my last party, and I needed one goddamn Friday off. So I wrote, and went to bed early, thus missing my stupid friends' phonecalls.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote