View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 09:44 PM   #49
teensupernothing

teensupernothing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teensupernothing
there's only so much you can sue for, and only so much that you can touch before you're 18, and then before you're 21. basically, i get so much when i turn 18 in june, and then i get another chunk when i turn 21, and another chunk when i turn 25. i also don't live with my dad anymore. or my mom for that matter. not the adoptive ones anyway. i live with my biological parents now. (did i not post that? thought i did.. but it's entirely possible i didn't)

anyway.. liss.. i absolutely love it. i don't notice it, it came with a thing that beeps at me every three weeks when it's time to change it up, and no pills to remember (which i'm absolutely terrible at) as far as side effects, none noticed yet... but honestly anything would be better than before, so i doubt i'd notice a little grossness. the sucky part is, even if your insurance covers birth control, which mine doesn't at all, it may not cover nuvaring since it's non-oral. but you can get at least one for free from the website. and chances are your gyno will have a sample or two to throw your way to get you started.
teensupernothing is offline   Reply With Quote