Thread: TTT Allstars
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 12:55 AM   #23
malta

malta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to malta
mike: and I used to think of eachother as real best friends. OSMAR was the shit when i went.

neil: and I would have "deep" conversations. His side of things probably made the most sense while I talked about stuff that didn't. But it was fun.

justin: and I talked alot in dex days. Last we did it was about musical instruments and studio equipment, which I could talk about for hours.

cid: I like his car and his taste in music, and that hes a castlevania freak like me. I don't remmeber why we had beef but I'd hang out with him.

jesse: is fucking cool. He does things I wish I could do if I wasn't socially inept, like visit abanonded churches at night time or hold tvs in the air.

colin: I think hes funny and "witty" (would that mean intelligently funny?). Assico was hilarious.

creeper: some months ago I talked to him (and others) about things that probably made him think I'm seriously mentally disturbed. I appreciate that he (and they) listened. Besides that hes got wicked taste in music.

mettalistar: has me on his list. I like his cars and seems like a cool guy.

VGM: Is still probably a deuschebag. We'll have to ask liss.

stormy: extremely intelligent... and hott.

liss: I saw her name on my buddy list awhile ago and was like "oh! lets talk to her" and when she asked what I was up to, I didin't have much to say other then that had I dropped out of college and drink alot...

savior: was my hero at dex. When he posted here (if that was him), he said I mostly annoyed him. Then I think ttb called him "washed up" in a different topic. Those free perephrials we got for "modding" (or not visting, ever, because the forum sucked and consisted of 10 year olds looking for pokemon GS codes) the GS forum were for free because they were defects... or interact was just a shitty company. The arcade stick they sent me didn't work out of the box. Somebodys (mikes?) gameshark didn't either. My DC controller I bought locally sucked. I'm convinced the dexdrive was there only good product.

shrakz: is young and impressionable. We would talk about rap and I would tell him about wu tang. Write us some coloumns!

dr dex: I rememebr NOTHING of this guy, other then that he was cool, liked Wu Tang, and was also my hero at dex.

hbkcarlos: did we get married?

bomer: was my "brother". I once had a dream that he was Farooq from WWF.

FaCe: I never saw his penis.

Last edited by malta : 12-01-2005 at 01:02 AM.
malta is offline   Reply With Quote