View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 10:18 PM   #13
Plain Old Jane
i hate vagina

Plain Old Jane can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Plain Old Jane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
Matt you're really cute, i love how you rush back to us and tell us every little thing you've done with a girl. Whereas us gluttons have just plunged into sex when we can get it, it sounds like you appreciate all the little thigns we've come to take for granted.
>.>

<.<

seriously... was that a compliment... cuz... i cant tell...
if so, call me crazy, I'm just a romantic... and romance, i think, will forever be more important than sex. Fuck, I once had foreplay for 12 hours. (5 hours, 2 hour nap, another 4 hours of foreplay when we woke up, another 3 hour sleep, 3 hours after breakfast. Absolutely no sex... but if the name of the game was "make your partner orgasm", I won by 7... then three months later she left me... FOR A BOY... named CHUCK... whose a WIGGER... I want some DORITOS!) But I digress... um... Thanks bigs... I think in some ways sex isnt trivialized enough, and at the same time, its too trivial... Sometimes I think I'll never have sex... And that doesnt seem like such a bad prospect...

btw, not even my family calls me matt anymore, call me jep, daz, or nat, please. Or you will face the unholy squid of doomy doom...