View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 04:22 AM   #3
heX

heX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to heX
not the first time ive beden asked this and somethign ive been preparing for most of my life. if i woke up and the zombies are there this would imply it was in the afternoon since i sleep during the day. this also means i would have been woken up from some one who saw it on the news. which would mean the zombies havent had a chance to really flood the streets.

since i know the zombies will soon over take the city, i know i need to get into a place where i can lock it down for a while. id grab my remington 11-87, a box of shells, and perhaps more importantly my two handed scotty since blades dont need amo. id grab my gf and get out to the car heading 10 min. south in the more rural monroe county. then go to the most fortified farm start zombie proffing it to the best of my ability and wait it out. using the animals and seeds for food.

that wouldbe the general plan but you didnt clarify if these were running zombies or slow bumbling zombies. wich would effect quite a bit. if they were slowing moving i would have alot of time to fortify my farm since no one lives within a couple miles and zombies dont drive. not to mention the zombies will probably spend a full day and a half just pillaging the city eating people. before they even think about doing anything else. even when most people have been turned there will ll be random peopel still boarded up in there houses the zombies will eat before moving on to try and find the rest of us off in bfe.

Last edited by heX : 06-25-2006 at 08:28 AM.
heX is offline   Reply With Quote