Old 04-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #9
Liss
hex can see my boobs

Liss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Liss
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrels2nuts
i hate the MTO (dmv)
first time they wouldnt let me drive cause i had no washerfluid and "dirt could fly at us and you cannot wipe" as the brown guy put it. then i couldnt find the place cause they moved it. fast forward a few years of not bothering to try again, just before my license expired, and they fuckin failed me for goin 75 in a 60, but i could see an 80 sign... i guess you have to pass them or something. thats $75 to redo the road test.
then $90 to get a new card and picture... then after i get it done, they send me some shit telling me to go do it like they want another $90 and it never happened. fucking shit pissin cunts. so the moral of the story is: dont give a fuck, it's more fun that way.
Waaaay back when I was trying to get my license I had similar problems. My first time going, they wouldn't let me take the test because of the two and AND A HALF! inch strip of tint at the top of the window which had been standard when said honda was purchased and suddenly would obstruct my vision. This after waiting for two hours, mind you.

That was just the small home-town DMV, too. I got stuck in this local one here the other day trying to get my CA license, and I thought I had accidentally wandered into a free medical clinic with the masses of people and screaming babies. What a mess that was.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote