TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   its been a while (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455)

caLVin 09-20-2005 01:25 AM

its been a while

whats going on everyone. had a chat with dementia the other night and he informed me that this place was still alive and going..its probably been at least a year and a half since i've visited.

how are my old dexcussion buddies doing? :)

thecreeper 09-20-2005 01:33 AM

wow, a name from the wayback-Dex past!

what's up carlos?

we're all still alive and well here (i think).

edit: you're moving to philly? awesome, i live less than an hour from there right now.

caLVin 09-20-2005 01:35 AM

lol my names actually calvin, i havent gone by this handle since the dex days, but i was too lazy to think of a new name =/

nothin much, just chillin. gettin ready to move...finally out of the south.

havent talked to most of you kids in years it seems, i keep in touch with mike (rebel10) and lild on a regular basis, and dementia on occasion..

edit yeah im excited...moving on 49th and walnut real close to upenn...going to be great, ive lived in the south all my life but finally made it out :D

thecreeper 09-20-2005 01:46 AM

philly's a pretty great place as long as you are on the right side of town. i've seen a ton of awesome shows there though. i wouldn't mind living a bit closer actually.

good opportunities for comp programmers.

caLVin 09-20-2005 01:48 AM

yeha, im a computer science major...need to get back in school, looking to hopefully get into upenn by next august.

great shows all the time definitely...the scene that im in (mostly livetronica, electronica, jam rock) seems to be HUGE there...ive caught a lot of nice shows at the electric factory...gonna catch sound tribe sector 9 there oct 14th, then go see them again at the new nokia theater in times square the next day :D

Metallistar 09-20-2005 05:42 PM

Heh, that name brings back memories!

WB man, sitck around and taste some of the insanity.

caLVin 09-20-2005 07:30 PM

yeah, im here..i just got to remember to keep coming here, i post at two other message boards (one being rather large and i kinda run it) but you cats are where its at...dex was like the first site i ever visited on a regular basis.

is that a gto and a gtp in your sig metallistar? i used to have a gtp, but sold it for european power...95 e36 M3 ;)

thecreeper 09-20-2005 10:40 PM

what other message boards do you frequent calvin?

caLVin 09-20-2005 10:48 PM

im a mega mod at forum.cheatplanet.com im there on a regular basis..thats where i went after dex closed, it has its fair share of idiots but there are a lot of decent people that have been there since the beginning as well..ive been there since july of 99 so a little over 6 years...

and breakthetrend.com rarely

Cid 09-21-2005 02:27 PM

:blink:

Well hey there little trooper!

johnny 09-21-2005 05:18 PM

another old member drops in? has it already been a couple months since the last time some old dex member came back for a few days? time flies, eh..

thecreeper 09-21-2005 07:21 PM

well, at least he's visited a couple consecutive days...

johnny 09-21-2005 08:09 PM

oh, it's no big deal if he stays for a day, or ten zillion days.. i was just sayin' that that's what usually happens, is all. but it'd be cool if he stuck around.

caLVin 09-22-2005 05:04 PM

im trying my hardest to stick around, i always just get stoned and forget about this place =/

GT2000 09-22-2005 05:19 PM

Lmao...sounds like when I was in college, I forgot I had a website at all most of the time....

Metallistar 09-22-2005 05:26 PM

I wish it was a gto, its a SLP tuned GTP dealer converted into a Ram Air GTX

BTW DEX rocked my pants!

caLVin 09-23-2005 01:21 PM

nice, it looks sweet...the owner of the other forum i inhabit frequently (breakthetrend) has a GTO...its so fuckin sick. i got to drive one, they handle suprisingly well for what they are...but my bimmer has spoiled me rotten with its handling :D

dex was freakin hardcore as well

GT2000 09-23-2005 02:05 PM

Still rockin' the '98 Strat...not sure what my next car will be, was wanting to get a new car after I got back into work, but, with all the plans for next year starting to form, a car is on the back burner, was thinking about checkin' out the new Charger though (with a hemi, of course.

caLVin 09-23-2005 04:07 PM

those new chargers are sick...im keepin my car when i move to philly, though it probably wont get too much time on the road...with the traffic/gas prices, im just gonna rock the public transportation.

sharkz 09-23-2005 11:34 PM

good, septa is pretty decent.
my friends are in your neighborhood.