TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ok guys, time to mIRC (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=746)

sneakdiss 04-12-2006 11:18 AM

Ok guys, time to mIRC

Ok, so I noticed we're trying to have a channel on efnet. I think this is a great idea because, just like I've grown up on here, I've been on mirc for a good 5-6 years and I've grown up with folks on there too. Chat rooms SHIT on message board as far as getting to know people and joking around and having a good time. I think it'd be a great idea to get you lazy motherfuckers to install mIRC (www.mirc.com) put your damn nickname in the box, type /server irc.efnet.net , let it connect and then /join #thetesttube

Now all you gotta do it let mIRC sit and do its job. If we all just did what it took just to IDLE in the channel you would soon see people talking ALL the time and whenever we got back to the computer someone would hop into the other persons conversation and we'd be back like cooked crack.

So get off your lazy asses and lets make it happen. If you want to msg me on irc the nick is LiLD.

Mr Biglesworth 04-12-2006 11:22 AM

I was too cool to say hello in the other thread... Hey D! Fuckin' A, I'm glad to see you back. We've got quite the diaspora, this little hole in the internet of ours. Tell me what's new brotha, and I'll get mIRC one of these days.

sneakdiss 04-12-2006 12:22 PM

S'appenin Bigs! Fuck one of these days. Download it and and idle. How hard is it to idle? I'm in there right now if you wanna talk..

F a C e 04-12-2006 06:53 PM

I'm down, niggers.

squirrels2nuts 04-12-2006 07:10 PM

well that was a waste of 5 minutes.

sneakdiss 04-13-2006 01:29 AM

Whats up ole ding-a-ling FaCe! Yeah man lets get this shit crackin fuck these negative talkers in here...

sneakdiss 04-13-2006 02:12 AM

01:56] * mrwright has joined #thetesttube
[01:56] blah
[01:56] see? waste. of. time.
[01:57] blaskjghdjkg
[02:00] * mrwright has left #thetesttube

Waste of time? How much memory and resource does it take to leave mIRC open? Not shit. Just keep the window open and idle...its the easiest thing in the world. A chat room isnt gonna be poppin' all day every day. You have to stick around and wait on something to pop off.

SO FUCKING IDLE IN THE CHANNEL, WATCH IT GROW - AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

GT2000 04-13-2006 08:54 AM

Wrong server, it's on dal.net..where'd you notice "we're trying to have a channel on efnet?" lol, there's a chat link on the top of every forum page..use the pop up option and there's no need to download mirc at all.

sneakdiss 04-13-2006 09:43 AM

Donnie shhh you're gonna confuse everyone now!

heX 04-13-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakdiss
01:56] * mrwright has joined #thetesttube
[01:56] blah
[01:56] see? waste. of. time.
[01:57] blaskjghdjkg
[02:00] * mrwright has left #thetesttube

Waste of time? How much memory and resource does it take to leave mIRC open? Not shit. Just keep the window open and idle...its the easiest thing in the world. A chat room isnt gonna be poppin' all day every day. You have to stick around and wait on something to pop off.

SO FUCKING IDLE IN THE CHANNEL, WATCH IT GROW - AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

i have this memory of lil d way back when tryign to start his own message board. he was being kinda bossy and whiny like a spoiled kid. lmao, awesome.

sneakdiss 04-13-2006 06:15 PM

That's the shit right there! ^