TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTT Arcade (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The TTT Arcade Thread (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518)

thecreeper 11-01-2005 08:55 PM

The TTT Arcade Thread

that is seriously a cool idea, donnie. but i have to say, i hate the Chingy Pinball.

use this whenever you beat someone's score to gloat, or whatever.

GT2000 11-01-2005 08:59 PM

I know, I own. [/joke]

And chingy pinball does blow, until you turn the volume off, it was the best "flowing" pinball game available, fuck off.

testtubebaby 11-01-2005 09:02 PM

fucking a... first off, it's impossible to get any closer on skydiving... that shit is fucking lame and buggy and imprecise, and i hate the person who invented it. that said, i played it for a goddamned hour today.

also, fucking bowling...

GT2000 11-01-2005 09:19 PM

The problem with the skydiving thing is, with the submitted score at least, and this goes for a few others as well...the decimal system..is unused..I was like, .09 cm off or something, and it just put 0, like I was dead on.

The bowling..yeah, that ones a bitch too, have to be precise with that mouse, my score was mainly luck, in real life...I can bowl AT LEAST a 140... (yeah, I suck), but ask my girl, last time I bowled I got a stike righty and lefty, kinda cool..

It's something fun to fuck around with, I need to get some time and go through the game listing some more..maybe we can do tournaments that only 3-5 people will sign up for, yes!

testtubebaby 11-01-2005 09:30 PM

mmm... fucking tied your ass in sky diver. natch

Mr Biglesworth 11-01-2005 10:03 PM

how do we start a tournament, and what should be the first one?

GT2000 11-01-2005 10:07 PM

Yeah, but my name will always be on top of sky diver...unless it still memorizes the decimal and doesn't display it..then I could get dropped, so technically, you didn't tie me. :)

I start a tournament Neil, and, first game I guess should be a simple one...I think the pool and bowling are out? Fishy...eh, don't know..I mean, I don't care personally...might even use the arcade (if not something else) as a way of running actual prize based contests, although I can't be responsible for bugs in the script...heh.

You guys still need to look through the other games on the site (I posted the link on the other thread) and see if there's any other games you'd want added.

How would Breakout, Asteroids, Pac-man, or Snake...or Space Invaders (one of the classics...) be for the first tourney?

Mike 11-02-2005 02:25 AM

GT, I've got like 100 games for vB arcade... I'll send them to you at somepoint. If you want to see them... go to my forums ... forums.osmar.net

thecreeper 11-02-2005 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT2000
Yeah, but my name will always be on top of sky diver...unless it still memorizes the decimal and doesn't display it..then I could get dropped, so technically, you didn't tie me. :)

I start a tournament Neil, and, first game I guess should be a simple one...I think the pool and bowling are out? Fishy...eh, don't know..I mean, I don't care personally...might even use the arcade (if not something else) as a way of running actual prize based contests, although I can't be responsible for bugs in the script...heh.

You guys still need to look through the other games on the site (I posted the link on the other thread) and see if there's any other games you'd want added.

How would Breakout, Asteroids, Pac-man, or Snake...or Space Invaders (one of the classics...) be for the first tourney?

my vote is for pac-man or breakout

edit: dammit, breakout won't start for me.

thecreeper 11-02-2005 11:59 AM

dammit, i just beat johnny's high score in pinball, but it didnt let me put a comment in and it still says he is champion. wtf.

nevermind, it just took a minute to figure it out.

johnny 11-02-2005 01:28 PM

creeper, that high score was mine! you're so getting beat

:)

testtubebaby 11-02-2005 04:28 PM

is there anything like marble madness that can be put on there... i have a really stong desire to play that game for some reason

testtubebaby 11-02-2005 04:30 PM

i found it... make it so: http://www.funfreepages.com/games/ma...s_gyroball.php

Jesse 11-02-2005 04:43 PM

Did I miss something?

thecreeper 11-02-2005 05:05 PM

http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/arcade.php?

look at the navigation across the top.

Jesse 11-02-2005 05:30 PM

Oh, sweet, heh.

johnny 11-02-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse
Did I miss something?

you so stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!!

testtubebaby 11-02-2005 05:55 PM

can you make it so we see who's playing what game when they're on... similar to when you can see what someone is browsing when they're on the forums?

johnny 11-02-2005 06:01 PM

this is a good idea, because i need to know whenever some chump is going after my fuckin' high scores

thecreeper 11-02-2005 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny
this is a good idea, because i need to know whenever some chump is going after my fuckin' high scores

i almost had pinball back...but then i lost three balls in a row.