TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   An open letter to George W. Bush (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1049)

Plain Old Jane 02-04-2007 01:14 PM

An open letter to George W. Bush

Dear Mr. President,

Cut it out. As soon as diplomacy stops, people start dying. So please, you son of a bitch moron shit head of a public servant, serve me well by talking BEFORE declaring war.

Asshole...

~With love,
The Smarter Half of America Who Didn't Vote For You

raublekick 02-04-2007 01:18 PM

Artmead 02-04-2007 07:25 PM

An open letter to Plain Old Jane

Dear Smarter Half of America,

Go fuck yourself.

Prick.

~The dumber half of America

p.s. Dubbya approved this message. And he told me to tell you theres no way in hell that Clinton will win next election, so please find a white male and not shoot yourselves in the foot.

Edit. Wow, I'm a prick. What i was trying to write was something to come across as go write a letter to a senator instead of bitching to a message board (which I am assuming) is mostly filled with like minded individuals. I voted for the jackass in the oval office, and I agree with your position, but this is in no way, shape, or form the medium in which your expressions of angst and rage at the actions which many feel are criminal and bullheaded will be heard. Unfortunately, from my perspective, most of the message that is attempting to be conveyed from democrats is coming out like a greenday song which instead of proposing an idea or method of change, just insults everyone who doesn't think in the same way you do. You don't want to be an American Idiot? Good, don't be a douchebag either.

raublekick 02-04-2007 09:31 PM

Oh Art...

Who here wants Clinton to win the democratic nomination? Raise your hands!

::stares at a crowd of people with their hands down::

I completely agree with you though. Although the problems are on both sides. Too many people complaining on both sides, not enough people listening on both sides.

Sidenote: More and more I realize that I am neither a democrat or republican. I don't approve of anything that restricts things that some may deem immoral (republicans) and I also disapprove anything that forces people to act morally (liberal democrats). Gay marriages? Fuckin' eh, who cares if they get married? Trans fats and cigarettes? Hey, I think they are bad too, but I don't need the government indirectly forcing me to quit smoking and eat healthier foods!

Fuck 'em all!

Plain Old Jane 02-05-2007 09:03 PM

barack obama has a better chance to win, but i am worried by his inexperience. He doesnt know how to play the game, tho with the last few crops that played the game, they fucked it up pretty well.

Clinton is a bit of a loose cannon, i appreciate some to most of her views but i dont think a female candidate has a decent chance.

So our choices are a arab/black man with two years experience, or a somewhat radical liberal woman? (thats radical and liberal, not a radical liberal)

ps: I'm a Libertarian Hippie.
I do do my part for political change, I'm a member of NJPIRG, I protested the cessation of 200 million dollars of state funding to state colleges. I co-run the Rutgers Chapter of NORML.

squirrels2nuts 02-05-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plain Old Jane
ps: I'm a Libertarian Hippie.
I do do my part for political change, I'm a member of NJPIRG, I protested the cessation of 200 million dollars of state funding to state colleges. I co-run the Rutgers Chapter of NORML.

AHAHHA DOODOO AHAHHA

Stormy 02-05-2007 09:25 PM

I've not been keeping up with the world. What did Bush do now?

Artmead 02-06-2007 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy
I've not been keeping up with the world. What did Bush do now?

Switched the White House over from Windows ME to Windows Vista.

raublekick 02-06-2007 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artmead
Switched the White House over from Windows ME to Windows Vista.

:stupified
:soldiersu :bear:
:devilspin
:s-redeeme

Plain Old Jane 02-06-2007 03:05 PM

hes spoiling for a fight with iran.

guiliani would definitely win if he ran

Liss 02-06-2007 04:26 PM

I don't like anyone who is thinking about running. I think it's time for a revolution. I want a Buddhist president.

thecreeper 02-06-2007 06:15 PM

Optimus Funk for President

Optimus Funk 02-06-2007 06:41 PM

Women are no longer allowed to vote!

Optimus Funk 02-06-2007 07:04 PM

Hohman-Houshmandzadeh '08!

raublekick 02-06-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liss
I don't like anyone who is thinking about running. I think it's time for a revolution. I want a Buddhist president.

ooh... ooooooh... yeah that's like the ultimate pipe dream for me.

thecreeper 02-06-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
Hohman-Houshmandzadeh '08!

HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH HOUSH

Optimus Funk 02-07-2007 12:59 AM

there are reasons for gay sex, and this my friends is one of them!

Optimus Funk 02-07-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raublekick
ooh... ooooooh... yeah that's like the ultimate pipe dream for me.

Here comes another gay ass winefire speech!

Optimus Funk 02-07-2007 01:02 AM

p.s. andrew you know I love you, and I am sorry about whatever I did on saturday, seriously I didnt mean to punch you it was all in jest. :( sorry bud :(

Liss 02-07-2007 07:01 AM

I want to go to a winefire. :(