TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What are you shaving? (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=780)

thecreeper 05-07-2006 02:48 AM

What are you shaving?

we have a "what are you playing" and "what are you listening to" thread, and this seemed like a logical followup!

so to answer, currently, my beard!

ladies?

raublekick 05-07-2006 09:26 AM

didn't you say you hate these type of threads?

ah well i'm gonna go piss in the shower.

thecreeper 05-07-2006 11:36 AM

it's a love/hate thing. this was the best drunk thread ever.

thecreeper 05-08-2006 07:51 PM

oh man, i just shaved this little bit of hair right below my neck because it was sticking out of my work shirt all day. it was great.

raublekick 05-08-2006 08:24 PM

i shave my face today.

squirrels2nuts 05-08-2006 08:25 PM

my face.
in the shower.
with conditioner.
havent used shaving cream in ages.

thecreeper 05-08-2006 09:05 PM

why no shaving cream?

heX 05-08-2006 09:52 PM

ive just used soap for like a year now since i never think to buy shaving cream. its worked out ok.

squirrels2nuts 05-08-2006 10:02 PM

cause it's a waste of money... hair conditioner makes my face feel smoother than anything.

raublekick 05-08-2006 10:27 PM

got any suggestions for getting rid of irritation after shaving?

squirrels2nuts 05-08-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raublekick
got any suggestions for getting rid of irritation after shaving?

hot water opens the pores and swells the hair makin for a better shave. and uhhh use a sharper razor?

heX 05-09-2006 12:19 AM

my face and neck used to alwaysd be irrated after shaving even to the point where itd be all red and sometimes kinda bleeding. shaving right after you get out of a hot shower and making sure you have a sharp blade helps alot. also i started putting cologne on my hands and putting it where i shaved like after-shave it burns at first but keeps it from irrateing me for long.

Marshall 05-09-2006 12:43 AM

I shave everything.

heX 05-09-2006 01:27 AM

i dont belive it. proof=

raublekick 05-09-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX
my face and neck used to alwaysd be irrated after shaving even to the point where itd be all red and sometimes kinda bleeding. shaving right after you get out of a hot shower and making sure you have a sharp blade helps alot. also i started putting cologne on my hands and putting it where i shaved like after-shave it burns at first but keeps it from irrateing me for long.

i've tried all of that but nothing seems to help :\

heX 05-09-2006 01:35 AM

hm you could grow a beard.

teensupernothing 05-09-2006 07:04 AM

baby oil. the kind with lavender with soothe. or even just baby lotion. and make sure that whatever you're using to shave (gel, cream, conditioner) is for sensitive skin and has vitamin e in it. if you shave in the shower, hit yourself with a blast of cold water when you're done, it'll close your pores, if you shave after your shower, splash cold water on your face. and i don't mean like, slightly less hot than your shower cold. i mean as cold as your face can possibly handle cold. (wakes you up really well too..)

and to add girl perspective to the shaving thing. i shave my legs when they need it, everything else gets waxed.

raublekick 05-09-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX
hm you could grow a beard.

hshahahahahaha good one!

i'll have to try the cold water thing. i use shaving gel for sensitive skin, but i have no idea if it has vit e in it.

Liss 05-09-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrels2nuts
cause it's a waste of money... hair conditioner makes my face feel smoother than anything.

I use conditioner too, on my legs. I always have shampoos and conditioners that I bought and hated, so the shampoos go toward washing delicate garments, and the conditioner is used instead of shaving gel.

teensupernothing 05-10-2006 10:55 AM

that's actually a good idea liss, normally i just use the shampoo on my dog, and the conditioner for shaving... but delicate garments... sure cheaper than woolite!

and raub, if you don't know, check the ingredients. vitamin e is also called tocopherol. if it dosen't... go to the local vitamin shoppe, (or supermarket) and buy vitamin e oil. (just make sure it's the kind for skin and not consumption... the higher the IU the better...) just a few drops on your hand before you make the gel into foam will help alot. even if your shave gel has vitamin e in it, that's probably a good idea anyway.

Jesse 05-10-2006 10:58 AM

I shave my ass hair only.

Optimus Funk 05-10-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teensupernothing
and raub, if you don't know, check the ingredients. vitamin e is also called tocopherol. if it dosen't... go to the local vitamin shoppe, (or supermarket) and buy vitamin e oil. (just make sure it's the kind for skin and not consumption... the higher the IU the better...) just a few drops on your hand before you make the gel into foam will help alot. even if your shave gel has vitamin e in it, that's probably a good idea anyway.

and raub, if I ever see you checking the ingredients of shampoos, or in a "vitamin shoppE", I am totally going to kick you in your balls, and you will lose a large amount of man points too, five, or ten depending on how intensive or long your search/use of this product has been.

My answer to what you need to apply to your face after shaving,.....AXEL GREASE, AXEL GREASE, and fucking more AXEL GREASE!!!

thecreeper 05-11-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
and raub, if I ever see you checking the ingredients of shampoos, or in a "vitamin shoppE", I am totally going to kick you in your balls, and you will lose a large amount of man points too, five, or ten depending on how intensive or long your search/use of this product has been.

My answer to what you need to apply to your face after shaving,.....AXEL GREASE, AXEL GREASE, and fucking more AXEL GREASE!!!

this coming from a guy who uses Garnier Fructis!

GT2000 05-11-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecreeper

Ahahaha, tell us, does it give your hair that..bounce? :p

Mr Biglesworth 05-11-2006 05:07 PM

I use Garnier Fructis! ..but just because it was left in my bathroom. But I AM pretty sure my hair is 3 times shinier.

johnny 05-11-2006 05:09 PM

how's that toronto haircut treating you neil??

i still haven't gone to see peter for a trim.

Liss 05-11-2006 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
I use Garnier Fructis! ..but just because it was left in my bathroom. But I AM pretty sure my hair is 3 times shinier.

Garnier Fructis is awesome. It's my favorite ever. I recently bought Thermasilk because California is frying my hair (well, ok, my blowdryer isn't helping) and it sucks. As soon as I get to the store Thermasilk will become panty-wash/ shave gel.

Marshall 05-12-2006 03:47 AM

I use generic green apple shampoo becuase my hair is so awesome, it doesnt need any special shampoos.

GT2000 05-12-2006 08:06 AM

Yeah..i use generic smells like shampoo, shampoo, cause i never let my hair grow. Speaking of which, it's growing, fuck, time to shave my head again.

Optimus Funk 05-12-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

I only got it cause that commercial with the chick who pulls the bar out of the building with her new 5x stronger hair, I am just counting down the days till my hair is just as strong! Then fucking tell me that I use a girl's hair product, and I'll tie my hair to your wrists and ankles and bam! With one swift pull your a god-damn quadro, just like that! How did you know I had Garnier anyway, did you look in my shower?!?!?!, Ill need to install curtains, perv!(and in my defense I only have the shampoo, nothing more!)

thecreeper 05-12-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
I only got it cause that commercial with the chick who pulls the bar out of the building with her new 5x stronger hair, I am just counting down the days till my hair is just as strong! Then fucking tell me that I use a girl's hair product, and I'll tie my hair to your wrists and ankles and bam! With one swift pull your a god-damn quadro, just like that! How did you know I had Garnier anyway, did you look in my shower?!?!?!, Ill need to install curtains, perv!(and in my defense I only have the shampoo, nothing more!)

i knew because you made me come with you to buy some last summer, pansy.

Optimus Funk 05-13-2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

i knew because you made me come with you to buy some last summer, pansy.

I think not, I defer to the drunk thread...NOW!

Optimus Funk 05-13-2006 02:19 AM

Oh and zach your gonna be a quadropalegic by summers end...you asked for the fire, well now you got it!

thecreeper 05-13-2006 07:59 AM

it's "you called on the thunder? well now you got it!"

get it right!

GT2000 05-13-2006 06:37 PM

Speaking of shaving, my electric razor was sitting next to my cell phone..and my phone rang..and my razor turned on..turned my razor off before picking up my phone to answer it, and the next time my phone rang my razor turned on again..cool shit.

Optimus Funk 05-14-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

it's "you called on the thunder? well now you got it!"

get it right!

If you could manage to read my babble in the drunk thread I was on a bonfire/burning spree so I changed the quote to fit the situation, god have an imagination ;)

And I agree with Donnie that is cool shit, I am just waiting till there is a portable electric razor phone....think of the possibilities!

GT2000 05-14-2006 08:20 PM

Don't know if it was a fluke or what..like the freq. my cell was emitting just happened to trigger the switch for the razor..it's an electric switch button on the razor..so, wanna test that out now..

GT2000 05-14-2006 08:21 PM

Did it again, that's kickass.

raublekick 05-17-2006 07:34 PM

i finally tried the cold water thing and i think it worked!

Optimus Funk 05-18-2006 06:14 PM

That's just what I wanted you to think...