TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   if y0ur not drunk dont reply (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237)

raublekick 08-27-2005 10:03 AM

i don't think i was drunk at any point last night, but that sparks had my mind in an insane state...

testtubebaby 08-31-2005 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Funk
Oh and I may post about the dream I had of TTT maybe. Johnny, and GT2000 were in it, I dont know you that well but already you mad it into a dream awesome huh?

have you even seen a picture of johnny yet?! for all you know, he looks like this:

Marshall 08-31-2005 11:51 AM

BORAT!

johnny 08-31-2005 01:35 PM

Quote:

Oh and I may post about the dream I had of TTT maybe. Johnny, and GT2000 were in it, I dont know you that well but already you mad it into a dream awesome huh?

strange. looks like gt and i made the cut, but the rest of you ttters suck!

and colin did you hack my computer and steal that picture of me?!?

Metallistar 09-03-2005 11:54 PM

<<<---- Wedding recption... yeah im d......r......u....n.....k....e....d

Optimus Funk 09-06-2005 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testtubebaby
have you even seen a picture of johnny yet?! for all you know, he looks like this:

Hey that is the guy I picked up on the interstate because I needed a new bar buddy, after my old ones died during my week long heathenistic drinking phase(2 weeks ago). He ended up boring me by passing out after the fourteenth yeager bomb, So I took his gloves, kicked him to the streets after a solid wedgie was dealt, and called us even. Now tell me that wasnt you johnny, and if so I have your gloves but I pissed all over your russian cardboard sign, sorry....

Stormy 09-08-2005 11:28 PM

It's so lame to post on message boards while drunk.

But hell, why not!

raublekick 09-11-2005 12:38 AM

me and o[ptimus funk had a fun night at the bar tonight. ok, well, for him t was probably pretty tame, but i got more drunk than i've been in the past 3 months. hellllls yes.

GT2000 09-11-2005 02:16 AM

I had 2 beers and a shot of jaeger, I'm pretty sober, but, will post in this thread anyways, suck my balls.

Optimus Funk 09-12-2005 11:52 PM

Tonights tally equlas...

3 pitchers of Coors light(i hate the shit too but it was 5$, and I got a free can opener and a tshirt from some mad fine hooties or hoties)
2 double shots of So Co
a shot of capt. morgans (standard in my lne of work)
and a plate of cheese sticks

Eagles lost to te falcons, All forms of foul suck ass!
Bwaatahtata

testtubebaby 09-13-2005 08:31 AM

Quote:

a shot of capt. morgans (standard in my lne of work)

what's that? professional bad alcohol drinker?

Mr Biglesworth 09-13-2005 09:25 AM

fuck dude, i'd be pretty toasted after those cheese sticks...

johnny 09-13-2005 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testtubebaby
what's that? professional bad alcohol drinker?

!?!?!

captain morgan's (white rum) is very good for you

thecreeper 09-13-2005 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny
!?!?!

captain morgan's (white rum) is very good for you

considering some of the awful shit he has downed in the name of getting drunk, captain morgan's is downright sophisticated for him.

raublekick 09-13-2005 01:28 PM

ROCK RYE 4 LYFE

Optimus Funk 09-13-2005 06:26 PM

Give me some 5 year old Rock Rye w/chunks and a box of wine to do some wine bag stands with my bros and I would be in alittle place called Heaven, perhaps you've heard of it?

Mmm, Mmm Good!

Mr Biglesworth 09-13-2005 07:06 PM

man that is just.. that is just something else.

Optimus Funk 09-18-2005 01:10 AM

Please tell me it hasn't been since the 13th that someone one this board has been drunk!, I am dissapointted at you!, rauble you fucking spilling beer on my ponytail, on my ringer-t, possible my 70ish jacket, and my cargo shorts, you owe me majorly not only was it beer but it wasnt a sweet smelling nectar, it was miller lite!, "Watch out, Hohman!" I watched out I dodged my head to a side I thought would be safe, but no you were holding a pint of beer there! It spilled all over me so I had to rub myself with a lime to cover up the horrid stench for andrew's(rauble's) mishap!. I really was horny tonight too, I mean full moon, bright sky, graveyards, all things that turn me on, I am going to sleep and hope to dream of something good I could have had a chicka hadn't it been for rauble spilling a beer all over, and maybe me being piss ass drunk!, I dont know what else to say but Jesus tittie fucking chirst and a group of pirates ready to toss me over board to the sharks of the ol' carrib!, yeah I am drunk deal with that bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!! Creeper called me while I was drunk too, but I was too drunk to have a dreal convo cause he was drunk, drunkeness rules the TT should all get drunk together it would be great I will host the drunkeness, and I also want to know who is 21 and who is not, tell me now!, goodnight I have to work tomorrow and I have so much homework it isnt even funny, see I am not laughing good night TTT

Optimus Funk 09-18-2005 01:14 AM

thought I didnt urinate in public tonight I did steal from quip's pub but I cant find the god damn item anywhere iit smeels so bad so I thought my dog could sniff it out but so farnothing, damn anyone who was out with us last night plaese tell me where I put it shhhhhhh?!

Artmead 09-18-2005 07:14 AM

Right after I reminded you to grab the towel out of my car, you tossed it onto your driveway in a fit of raging ecstasy. I think you walked inside afterwards, so check your driveway...

thecreeper 09-20-2005 01:17 AM

not drunk now, but saturday i was in an irish pub drinking lots of woodchuck amber cider (about 2 pitchers worth and a few miller lites) and some guy wouldn't stop yelling like tarzan so i got up and yelled at him to shut the fuck up or i was going to beat his fucking ass out of the pub. he stopped.

something about being in an irish pub brings out the angry fightin' irish in my blood.

Metallistar 09-24-2005 09:27 PM

Got rocked of some belgin beer tonight, 9% alcy... damn that shit was good tho...

Mr Biglesworth 09-25-2005 02:57 AM

man... i'm allowed to post right now...
yeah... what else the fuck can i say? do you want to know what i'm doing? do you want to know what kind of night i had? fuck you. fuck you america.

johnny 09-25-2005 10:52 AM

last night i got very drunk

caLVin 09-26-2005 07:29 PM

im really stoned right now...does that count?

thecreeper 09-26-2005 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liss
I'm stoned, does that count?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbkcarlos
im really stoned right now...does that count?

haha

raublekick 09-26-2005 09:33 PM

i wish i was stoned, does that count?

Metallistar 09-26-2005 09:47 PM

I guess any altered state of mind caused by a substance can count :D

Mr Biglesworth 09-27-2005 12:27 AM

who made you boss?

johnny 09-27-2005 08:23 AM

ever since tony danza started doing his talk show we needed a new boss

Metallistar 09-27-2005 04:54 PM

bah, i am the drunk post father! thou shalt not question my wisdom!

now get drunk and be merry!

caLVin 09-27-2005 05:37 PM

i dont drink...quit while i could. alcohol poisoning is no fun.

johnny 09-27-2005 05:38 PM

the trick is to stop drinking before you poison yourself (too much)

because up until that point it's all quite enjoyable!

caLVin 09-27-2005 05:40 PM

yeah, but once i get like 8 or 9 beers in me, next thing i know ive had like 30...

raublekick 10-01-2005 12:34 AM

sometimes we act like jackasses and sometimes we KICKASS at baseball darts. yeah, mvp right here, can i get a manbark? UGH!!!

i'm posting for optimus funk too, incase he can't get on here, my typing os too good. except for that smalle mistake and that one explaining it.

Optimus Funk 10-01-2005 12:52 AM

I am the lord your god!

Sorry for that I drank too much in about an 1 hour and thirty mintuesessssseses, whatever, and the food was great my head is bleeding goodnight ROCAK AND RYE!!!!! soorry for being incoherient or whaverer

GT2000 10-01-2005 12:24 PM

Yeah..I can't hold it like I used to, usually I'd be good after about a 12-pack, at which point I knew anything more would just be overkill..then there was that one weekend I had of binge-drinking which ended up me throwing up several times, followed by a two hour drive home the morning after I was sick, no need for that again.

Nowdays, after a few I'm feelin' fine, and after 6 I'm done.

GT2000 10-01-2005 12:26 PM

And, why the hell is www.yabdoo.com linked from the google ads...I wish I had an arabic translator handy so I could translate...

في حال كانت زيارتكم الأولى ننصح زيارة قسم التعليمات بضغط رابط تعليمات في الأعلى . أما في حال رغبتكم المشاركة في نشاط المنتديات ، فينبغي الانتساب بالضغط هنا .

GT2000 10-02-2005 01:07 AM

Found one, I just copied random text from the top of the page, god some translations are "wordy".

Quote:

In situation first visit was your visit section of the educations in pressure advizes connecting educations in high. As for in situation desired you the participation in energy the forums, so the affiliation in the pressing be necessary here.

thecreeper 10-02-2005 11:16 PM

i got drunk with some sparks and tried to climb a dorm last night. that was dumb.

and journey's dont stop believin came on in a shitty bar that otherwise played nothing but rap. you better believe i was fucking screaming some journey.