TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ITS DEAD (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1654)

heX 12-18-2008 10:10 AM

ITS DEAD

Well the boards are officially dead. No one can possibly post anything. Thanks a lot assholes.

Stormy 12-19-2008 07:41 AM

what?

raditz 12-19-2008 11:52 PM

yay stormy's here to save us. post stuff, i don't get why people come here and read and never reply... lazy bastids

GT2000 12-20-2008 10:20 AM

I've been too damn busy, and I never see anything worth elaborating on, but it ain't dead until I pull the plug.

And you're the one who wanted the board dead hex, so I don't see why you're thanks came out sarcastically.

raditz 12-21-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie (Post 17846)
I've been too damn busy, and I never see anything worth elaborating on

lazy bastid

squirrels2nuts 12-21-2008 01:14 PM

aint got nuttin to say is all i guess

heX 12-21-2008 10:46 PM

I tricked you all into posting... retards.

I never said I wanted the board dead. Reply after reply in that thread implied such, but re-read what I wrote.

raditz 12-22-2008 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX (Post 17849)
I tricked you all into posting... retards.

I never said I wanted the board dead. Reply after reply in that thread implied such, but re-read what I wrote.

lazy bastid

thecreeper 12-23-2008 05:34 PM

same as donnie...just been busy lately and i cant get to TTT at work, where i do most of my free time browsing...

Mr Biglesworth 12-24-2008 04:53 AM

No, it is dead. Why? Because it no longer serves any social function for any of us. There are absolutely no areas of social communication for which we use TTT. We don't come here to discuss our lives, music or tv shows, politics, world events, funny things we found online. The last bastion of use is mere irreverence, which used to be our raison d'etre, but nobody cares anymore and we only come back to look at the forum out of some feeling of commitment and identification with TTT. We've all changed but the tube hasn't, and it's no longer of any use to any of us. And you all know it.

raditz 12-24-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth (Post 17855)
No, it is dead. Why? Because it no longer serves any social function for any of us. There are absolutely no areas of social communication for which we use TTT. We don't come here to discuss our lives, music or tv shows, politics, world events, funny things we found online. The last bastion of use is mere irreverence, which used to be our raison d'etre, but nobody cares anymore and we only come back to look at the forum out of some feeling of commitment and identification with TTT. We've all changed but the tube hasn't, and it's no longer of any use to any of us. And you all know it.

lazy bastid

thecreeper 12-30-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

sup

Cid 01-09-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

QFFT.

squirrels2nuts 01-09-2009 02:21 PM

Liss 01-11-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

I still kinda like keeping tabs on you guys, though.

caLVin 01-22-2009 07:56 PM

que?

ps bet you guys forgot ab me ;)

heX 01-22-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caLVin (Post 17904)
que?

ps bet you guys forgot ab me ;)

werent you a mup?

Cid 01-23-2009 02:46 PM

For some stupid reason I've been checking back in here every few days lately...and I have to go ahead and reaffirm that, yes, IT'S DEAD.

Who the fuck is Calvin? I'm just going to change my name to Jonah and confuse everyone. Though now you'll be expecting it. Maybe I'll change it to something like William...but NOT William.

POST MORE

caLVin 01-23-2009 03:52 PM

calvin = hbkcarlos @ dex

Liss 01-25-2009 06:39 AM

yep, I forgot about you.

but hi!