TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   JOHNNY! (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=772)

Mr Biglesworth 04-27-2006 01:10 PM

JOHNNY!

Check your gmail ok?

so how's everyone else doing?
I got a date tomorow at noon, which is cool. Some girls I hang out with in one class decided they were gonna hook me up with one of their friends. I'm a freak so I got all anxious. But then I talked to her a bit and she's cool. So we're going to go to the market and get some fresh food and have a picnic in the park by the river and people-watch. nice eh?
I'd better get back to work. But y'know.. gab away!

raublekick 04-27-2006 01:18 PM

Sounds like a fun time! I gotta get my ass in gear and finish up my work for this semester.

thecreeper 04-27-2006 01:23 PM

JOHNNY!

how are you feeling today? what's going on? how are the kids?

Liss 04-27-2006 01:50 PM

Neil -- I didn't know you were fluent in girl talk!

I just got out of an ethnic studies class in which I am the only blonde (which means light skin too!) out of 175 people (my school is just 8% white). I always leave that class with all kinds of dirty looks because everyone's emotionally charged, especially lately since we're discussing how racism is a white privelage and an impossibility for people of color. No fun dates for me.

Mr Biglesworth 04-27-2006 02:26 PM

My friend took a course called 'African American Film Studies', in which he was the only black guy. He got some dirty looks for being black.

And what do you mean girl talk.. 'gab'? or like... the art of seduction?

GT2000 04-27-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liss
No fun dates for me.

Aww..come on, you know that Ahmed is eyeing you..kinda..funny.

johnny 04-27-2006 03:52 PM

NEIL! that sounds cool. i'll email you my phone numba and at some point one of us can call the other and figure things out.

squirrels2nuts 04-27-2006 05:52 PM

Gabbo!
Gabbo!
Gabbo!

thecreeper 04-27-2006 05:55 PM

hahahaha

Mr Biglesworth 04-28-2006 06:13 PM

I just had a really good date! Like I really enjoyed myself, and I really liked her too! This is very encouraging, since I've been single for about 8 months now but I haven't been 'dating'.. and she's the first girl I've really gone out with.. and I had fun! y'arrr!!

raublekick 04-28-2006 07:11 PM

congrats! when is the wedding date!?!?!

Mr Biglesworth 04-28-2006 07:21 PM

I'm afraid i can't be with her. My four girlfriends to date have been named Kait, Camille, Kayla, and Kim. This girl's name is Courtney. I can't settle down before experiencing an M, or an A....

johnny 04-28-2006 07:50 PM

that's cool that yer day went well, neil. did you do the picnic thing like you had planned?

heX 04-28-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
I just had a really good date! Like I really enjoyed myself, and I really liked her too! This is very encouraging, since I've been single for about 8 months now but I haven't been 'dating'.. and she's the first girl I've really gone out with.. and I had fun! y'arrr!!

phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ag.

Stormy 04-28-2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liss
Neil -- I didn't know you were fluent in girl talk!

I just got out of an ethnic studies class in which I am the only blonde (which means light skin too!) out of 175 people (my school is just 8% white). I always leave that class with all kinds of dirty looks because everyone's emotionally charged, especially lately since we're discussing how racism is a white privelage and an impossibility for people of color. No fun dates for me.

Really? I'm in my second semester of an African American Literature survey (two part course), have red hair, pale pale skin, and have never had the racial tension projected onto me.

I will admit I felt uncomfortable when we read parts of Thomse Jefferson's Notes on Virginia, when he wrote about the inferiority of black people. But only because he's a red head.

GT2000 04-29-2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

I'm afraid i can't be with her. My four girlfriends to date have been named Kait, Camille, Kayla, and Kim. This girl's name is Courtney. I can't settle down before experiencing an M, or an A....

Well you're in luck, cause there's Mike..and..A..is there an Adam here? Anyone's real name start with an A besides Amelia? :p

raublekick 04-29-2006 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie
Well you're in luck, cause there's Mike..and..A..is there an Adam here? Anyone's real name start with an A besides Amelia? :p

umm... not mine:ninja:

ok, mine:o

Liss 05-01-2006 12:51 AM

Quote:

we got internet married 7 years ago, neil. Jeez...most husbands forget their anniversaries, but you? You forget way more than that.

johnny 05-01-2006 05:22 AM

but he said "girlfriends," not "internet girlfriends."

Liss 05-01-2006 09:52 AM

FINE