TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AIM Names. (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302)

Stormy 07-11-2005 05:04 PM

My anatomy sure determined itself. My vagina said one day, "I'm going to be a vagina," and ever since then, it's be a vagina like always.

Fuckin' A, Hex. Just leave him alone.

heX 07-11-2005 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy
My anatomy sure determined itself. My vagina said one day, "I'm going to be a vagina," and ever since then, it's be a vagina like always.

Fuckin' A, Hex. Just leave him alone.

i have nothing but respect for matt and have been his friend for a long time amelia. he knows i am joking its a game we play. he doesnt even consider himself to be a girl we just like fucking around at this board. so why dont you tell innocent little girls you get off when they are being raped by there fathers and leave me alone when me and cid are having a good time.

disclaimer: me and matt may not be friends and this post in partial or in whole may all be bullshit.

Stormy 07-11-2005 08:29 PM

Victimization is the key to absolution from Internet flaming.

Cid 07-11-2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX
i think matt is a girl regardless of what you say cid. cid you are obviously a girl trapped in a mans body also and thats why you think it is your business to tell matt he is a boy. you all make me sick pretending you are the gender your anatomy has givin you!

can i get a quo-quote w00t

You're right. It IS obvious.

Cid 07-11-2005 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX
i have nothing but respect for matt and have been his friend for a long time amelia. he knows i am joking its a game we play. he doesnt even consider himself to be a girl we just like fucking around at this board. so why dont you tell innocent little girls you get off when they are being raped by there fathers and leave me alone when me and cid are having a good time.

disclaimer: me and matt may not be friends and this post in partial or in whole may all be bullshit.

Who's Matt?

heX 07-11-2005 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cid
Who's Matt?

im assuming its jeps real name since he claims we call him that instead of nat

"you refer to me as boy or girl, jep, nat, matt, freak, fag, cross dresser, transvestite, whatever."

i call him boy and jep. i wanna know who the cool fuckers are that call him the other stuff.

thecreeper 07-11-2005 10:42 PM

guys, seriously. if you have a problem with jeperel, PM it or something. this isn't doing anything.

heX 07-11-2005 10:45 PM

i cant pm him he has me on block

teensupernothing 07-12-2005 12:13 AM

i've known jep since high school, pre-coming out. always been either matt, or jep. was matt pre-coming out and TTT, now jep, to conviently avoid any possible offense.

i'm sorry jep, it's easier for my fragile mind to avoid any references to gender, than to change my views from the first time i met you....

oh, and a simple request.

please, PLEASE stop bringing up the bad things in my past. it really sucks to be reading a post, where the insults are not even directed at me, and BAM get blindsided by having to read it. it might have been a lapse of judgement to tell any of you guys, but dosen't mean i deserve to read it completely out of context. it's just.. not fun.

heX 07-12-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teensupernothing
i've known jep since high school, pre-coming out. always been either matt, or jep. was matt pre-coming out and TTT, now jep, to conviently avoid any possible offense.

i'm sorry jep, it's easier for my fragile mind to avoid any references to gender, than to change my views from the first time i met you....

oh, and a simple request.

please, PLEASE stop bringing up the bad things in my past. it really sucks to be reading a post, where the insults are not even directed at me, and BAM get blindsided by having to read it. it might have been a lapse of judgement to tell any of you guys, but dosen't mean i deserve to read it completely out of context. it's just.. not fun.

omg i completely forgot. i feel so bad, i wasnt talking about you. i was refferig to something amelia said at the mall last week. i truly appoligize to you i feel really bad that i would say something that so closely resembled something in your life. i will be more careful not to hurt anyones feelings in the future.

Plain Old Jane 07-12-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teensupernothing

tha's akay, I dont mind. j00's good peoplez.

btw, driving home from war of the world tonite (freaky startling movie btw. nasty.) I had one of those moments of clarity. I realized that one day I'm gonna die.

How scary, and humbling... crazy...

Cid 07-12-2005 07:12 AM

You pick up on things later than most people, don't you?

/just sayin'

Plain Old Jane 07-12-2005 09:34 PM

well I had one of those moments before, and I've known I was gonna die since I was 10, its just... I'm gonna die. I'm dying! technically...

not in the hex: I have cancer, nah I kid. sort of way.

heX 07-13-2005 09:53 AM

i kid i kid

Cid 07-13-2005 10:56 AM

You're also living, and are going to live.

/my brain hurts

Plain Old Jane 07-13-2005 02:31 PM

but I could get hit by a bus... and that makes me sad...

but hex could get hit by a bus... and that makes me happy again!