TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AIM Names. (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302)

heX 07-07-2005 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plain Old Jane
Why is is so important that you tell me your bullshit on how I'm just a confused faggot, a crossdresser, or a retard who wants to be a girl but will always be a boy?

ive never called you a faggot or crossdresser. however you are a boy.

Quote:

So the only justifiable reason you could bring it up is that you personally have a problem with queer people

actually i can think of another reason. i get bored sometimes and watching you freak out is funny to me.

2.) its not queer if a guy fucks a girl, regardless if you are dumb enough to think you are a girl with a dick.

Quote:

And you can certainly feel satisfied in a religious sense that jesus will judge me and send me to hell

actually i dont think jesus will send you to hell for being a fag even if i considered you to be a fag.

Quote:

you;will ever fuck me.

i think you spoke to soon. we'll have to wait and see.

Cid 07-07-2005 02:41 PM

I thought you had sex (dated, whatever) with girls. How, dare I ask, would that make you a fag? I certainly have no problem with gay folks, at least no more of a problem than I have with everyone else.

Plain Old Jane 07-07-2005 04:27 PM

I dont know, its just stuff yous' guys have said since I came out.

I've decided to heed my own advice and just ignore Hex. ::presses the ignore function:: Since he's being a total asshole, and the best part is, I never have to look at his assinine posts ever again. Holy shit, this feels great. I think everybody should try it. We should have a site holiday, "Ignore Hex Day" but for me, thats everyday ^_^

Hex, you fucking dingleberry.

Mike 07-07-2005 06:21 PM

It would have been more noble to just block his posts and forget about it. I bet you'll unlock him to read his posts from time to time, possibly respond, and then celebrate his blocking again.

I don't have any problem with the homosexual/cross-dressing/trans-sexual Jep... infact, I kinda like her. But, ... her beliefs ... are a whole different story.

Mike 07-07-2005 06:22 PM

I do have a question though ... as a ... (whatever yoiu'd describe yourself as) is it an obligation that you have to start liking shitty drinks? I mean ... Mike's HArd Lemonade/lime ... c'mon now. You may be what you are now, but you were born a man! You need to drink real beer!

thecreeper 07-07-2005 09:21 PM

seriously, get some sam adams or some yuengling or something in your gullet.

raublekick 07-07-2005 11:03 PM

you guys are a bunch of poonloaches

GT2000 07-07-2005 11:05 PM

www.eatabullet.com

Cid 07-08-2005 12:50 PM

I think I'll ignore everyone BUT Hex! It'll be fun to try and figure out what he's making fun of...oh I like this idea.

Mr Biglesworth 07-08-2005 12:52 PM

I'm gonna ignore myself. FINALLY i'll get some peace and quiet!

heX 07-08-2005 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cid
I think I'll ignore everyone BUT Hex! It'll be fun to try and figure out what he's making fun of...oh I like this idea.

in that case

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
I'm gonna have sex with jep!

yeah good idea. post pics.

Plain Old Jane 07-08-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike
I do have a question though ... as a ... (whatever yoiu'd describe yourself as) is it an obligation that you have to start liking shitty drinks? I mean ... Mike's HArd Lemonade/lime ... c'mon now. You may be what you are now, but you were born a man! You need to drink real beer!

beer is pisswater, if I'm gonna get drunk, at least let me enjoy it.

heX 07-09-2005 05:14 AM

cid just reply with quote me

jep you are a boy even if you turn a def ear to reason... and i love you so damn much this seperation from you is killing me.

Cid 07-10-2005 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX
cid just reply with quote me

jep you are a boy even if you turn a def ear to reason... and i love you so damn much this seperation from you is killing me.

How are you today, Hex?

Baboinga 07-10-2005 02:20 PM

here jeppy
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...ht=transsexual

heX 07-11-2005 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cid
How are you today, Hex?

lmao i knew i could count on you to piss off jep. keep the fight alive!

Plain Old Jane 07-11-2005 12:58 PM

sorry, im not a member of those forums, babs.

deaf, hex.

and there is no reason to your posts, as far as I can tell, I offer impersonal concepts and a reasonably open mind in addition to reasons why gender isnt binary, but rather more of a continuum and why sex isnt entirely restricted to the external organs. You offer reasons like, "your a boy, deal with it."

I dont ca- I havent cared in nearly 6 months whether or not you refer to me as boy or girl, jep, nat, matt, freak, fag, cross dresser, transvestite, whatever. I dont care anymore. At least not from you, hex or cid, or bigs even on occasion. I dont care, I really dont! Just shut up about it already, quit making a big deal out of something that means fuck all to you.

I'm certain I'm not the only one annoyed by this.

Cid 07-11-2005 03:21 PM

I hope I'm not the only one that doesn't care who's annoyed by it.

Jep, if you don't care...then why do you seem to care so much?

See, I'm cool with you wanting to be different...you do what You want...cool. I just don't get why you INSIST on being called a girl...when you most certainly are not. That's all.

And I know I'm the ONLY one that wonders that.

Plain Old Jane 07-11-2005 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cid
I just don't get why you INSIST on being called a girl.

that might be cuz I havent. (at least not in recent memory)

heX 07-11-2005 04:33 PM

i think matt is a girl regardless of what you say cid. cid you are obviously a girl trapped in a mans body also and thats why you think it is your business to tell matt he is a boy. you all make me sick pretending you are the gender your anatomy has givin you!

can i get a quo-quote w00t