TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   vacation pics (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84)

trademark 01-11-2005 12:56 AM

vacation pics

long break from this place again :O

i went to the philippines over winter break and had a blast; these are all pics from my phone so quality isnt great; I dont really have any cool like scenery type pics; we went back mostly to see family and we're in the big city so no tropical beaches there. basically i was with family in the daytime and out getting action at night ;P

me on the plane before takeoff

exchange rate is ~P56 = USD$1; so that's around 50cents for a bottle of beer at a pool house/bar type place; it's even cheaper at restaurants etc :]

my nephew jacob~ cute little guy

my youngest cousin nicole

one of many fireworks we lit up for new years there

girl i met at a bar

nother girl

and another :]

these are some of the shoes i bought while there; not really sure if it belongs but i have em uploaded so why the hell not

Nike Kobe Bryant Huarache.. Limited run and stuff; I woke up early to buy them as soon as the mall opened over there hehe.. Ended up costing around $130

Puma Mostro in a pretty rare colorway afaik.. Pumas arent popular in the Philippines and so the prices are pretty low. These cost me around P4000; and considering Pumas typically cost in the neighborhood of $80+tax it's a good deal

Diesel Spencers.. Diesels are also not too popular over there so the prices are really low. These were P3500, and Diesels usually cost around $80+tax here too..

Hmm.. Well it also snowed here this past weekend, i have a couple pics of that :O

k im done

johnny 01-11-2005 03:40 AM

Re: vacation pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by trademark

exchange rate is ~P56 = USD$1; so that's around 50cents for a bottle of beer at a pool house/bar type place; it's even cheaper at restaurants etc :]

wowzers

raublekick 01-11-2005 10:20 AM

you bought shoes?

LAME

thecreeper 01-11-2005 12:28 PM

good to have you back. the little kids look cute.

trademark 01-11-2005 03:35 PM

I didnt get any pictures of menus but the food there is the best part

like at a nice sit-down restaurant you could get a 16oz tenderloin steak for P200; which is like less than 4 bucks. Tastes just as good as anything at nice places here (if not even better).

I probably ate out @ steak places 8-9 times while i was there :)

malta 01-11-2005 04:08 PM

broads: DAMN

shoes: Kobe sucks. He rapes people. But the detail's cool. The deisel's look like wallabees and adidas... alright. I like the pumas.

sneakdiss 01-11-2005 08:28 PM

Those bitches are FINE.

I need to hook up with you so I can add asian to my sex resume. (as in the chicks you hang around, no homo)

Plain Old Jane 01-11-2005 10:39 PM

it has been a while TM, welcome back.

I must say that there is a disturbing lack of triangular holes in walls in those pics, maybe we can PS some in...

trademark 01-12-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malta
shoes: Kobe sucks. He rapes people. But the detail's cool. The deisel's look like wallabees and adidas... alright. I like the pumas.

yeah i'm actually not a big kobe fan myself. Huarache's are really comfortable for playing (and have very good ankle support) though so that was one of the main reasons I got it. Also the detail isnt just design but 'laser etched'; so its actually like 'cut' into the shoe, and you cant tell from the pic but all the design is in a deep gold type of color.

yeah the girls are hotness, i miss them already :(

heX 01-12-2005 06:47 AM

yeah hot bitches, hook me up with nicoles #