TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   eh. annual camp topic. (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368)

sharkz 07-16-2005 01:23 AM

eh. annual camp topic.

not trying to make a big deal or anything, just leaving a note.
camp time again.

i don't leave quite yet, actually. sunday.

but after that... catch you in two weeks.

GT2000 07-16-2005 08:55 AM

Camp eh? Never went when I was a kid...have a friend who swears by it and can't wait to put his sons through it as well. Either way, have fun little buddy.

Mr Biglesworth 07-16-2005 01:01 PM

I camped alot when i was younger, then when I was a teen I was way too cool for it. Now I really wish I had the time and chance to go camping and do all the swimming, canoing, hiking i can. I went for a day a few weeks ago which was really nice, went kayaking in the interior. I'm really hoping my girlfriend will be able to come up by the end of the summer and we can go on a little canoe trip together with a portage or two, I think that would be an awesome way to spend time together.

johnny 07-16-2005 02:17 PM

you better hope that you don't get too cool for your girlfriend before she comes up for that canoe trip neil

but speaking of camps, i can't wait until i have a vehicle and can go off to my camp whenever i feel like it. of course, buying a vehicle will require keeping a job, so i won't be able to just up and leave whenever i want, but still.. there are weekends and holidays. i'll see if i can dig up a few pictures..

ah, pictures!
so this is the place. it's been in better shape.. the deck needs new boards, one of the sets of steps needs to be rebuilt, the place could use a new coat of stain. but i'm getting to all that.

looking down from the deck you can see the sauna, and the path down to the lake (where the dock is). to the left of the dock there's a spring at the shore, which is handy.

Mr Biglesworth 07-16-2005 03:03 PM

some day we should get some people together and go to your camp, johnny... not this year, but sometime.
btw, guess who we just sold our picnic table to... Mr Elford.

johnny 07-16-2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
some day we should get some people together and go to your camp, johnny... not this year, but sometime.

as long as they're not jerks

i might be free sometime next year but who knows these days eh

malta 07-16-2005 08:59 PM

I sort of just went camping. I set up tent for a rave festival. It rained and water went under the tent so I slept in the car anyway.

My friend had a bad trip and thought people were trying to kill him. On the way back he was still not all there and got me so west we were an hour and a half from detroit...

edit: it was in ontario

sharkz 07-16-2005 09:03 PM

that looks like a REALLY nice place johnny.

okay, see you guys!