TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   w00t! (on many levels) and "FUCK!" on others.. (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829)

GT2000 07-05-2006 06:24 PM

w00t! (on many levels) and "FUCK!" on others..

Well, today was my last day of work, I am officially on vacation until I go back to work on August 6th...ding! I leave for Russia on Monday, and come back around the end of the month, ding! I got a letter in the mail from my company's lawyer today involving a 10 mil lawsuit I was indicated in from a vehicle accident 3 years ago, its settled and the pending court date during my vacation is no more, ding!

Bad news now, the fact that I got rear-ended in may while stopped at a redlight (on the job thank fucking christ!), well, I had that EMG and MRI late June...just finally saw the results on Monday...the nerve is once again disrupted as it was last year...however, the MRI this time was not negative..I have a torn rotator cuff muscle, which would explain the sometimes excruciating pain that..randomly strikes me like a jabbed/twisted knife in my ribcage..

Doc says that a few weeks of physical therapy will usually take care of this type of injury (minor thickness tear of the muscle), however, this mri was on June 20th or so, and since then work has..worked me like a god damn mule, I didnt have a proper restriction form limiting my capabilities so my word of "hey man, I cant lift this much" wasnt enough, now I have a letter...anyways, through all of the work, my arm was getting worse, so im thinking that minor tear has become a worse, maybe full tear...i doubt PT will fix it, but...they havent even gotten back with me to approve the PT and neck MRI (to make sure i have no other injuries), and they know im flying out monday...oh well, itll still be messed up in august and they can fix it then i guess...anyone have any extra vicodin they can spare? :)

In short, mixed emotions, gettin married in Sept, and I couldnt be any more excited/happy/etc...and right now im in some pain..constant pain..i can deal with that though..

Liss 07-06-2006 10:40 AM

best of luck with the injuries! I am glad you're looking at the bright side. I mean, really, youre getting MARRIED!!!! yay!

raublekick 07-06-2006 10:54 AM

hooray for donnie! you should get bionic arms installed, that would be sweet.

GT2000 07-06-2006 03:31 PM

Yeah..i mean, im really frustrated with all the bad stuff..but, cant be but so mad considering everything else thats going on for me. ;)

*edit*
And bionic arms..heh, that would be interesting wouldnt it..fun too..

Optimus Funk 07-06-2006 06:55 PM

Donnie would have to get bionic hips, knees, and ankles just to help support his massive arm weight. I say you make your company give you or pay for you to have a new completely bionic body, tell them you'll totally work better, faster, longer, and stronger. I bet your new wife would appreciate it too! Have fun in Russia!, The Test Tube will miss you...

raublekick 07-06-2006 07:24 PM

In Communist Russia, tube tests YOU!

testtubebaby 07-07-2006 05:54 AM

sounds like an episode of house... vicodin for everyone!