TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What are you shaving? (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=780)

thecreeper 05-07-2006 02:48 AM

What are you shaving?

we have a "what are you playing" and "what are you listening to" thread, and this seemed like a logical followup!

so to answer, currently, my beard!

ladies?

raublekick 05-07-2006 09:26 AM

didn't you say you hate these type of threads?

ah well i'm gonna go piss in the shower.

thecreeper 05-07-2006 11:36 AM

it's a love/hate thing. this was the best drunk thread ever.

thecreeper 05-08-2006 07:51 PM

oh man, i just shaved this little bit of hair right below my neck because it was sticking out of my work shirt all day. it was great.

raublekick 05-08-2006 08:24 PM

i shave my face today.

squirrels2nuts 05-08-2006 08:25 PM

my face.
in the shower.
with conditioner.
havent used shaving cream in ages.

thecreeper 05-08-2006 09:05 PM

why no shaving cream?

heX 05-08-2006 09:52 PM

ive just used soap for like a year now since i never think to buy shaving cream. its worked out ok.

squirrels2nuts 05-08-2006 10:02 PM

cause it's a waste of money... hair conditioner makes my face feel smoother than anything.

raublekick 05-08-2006 10:27 PM

got any suggestions for getting rid of irritation after shaving?

squirrels2nuts 05-08-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raublekick
got any suggestions for getting rid of irritation after shaving?

hot water opens the pores and swells the hair makin for a better shave. and uhhh use a sharper razor?

heX 05-09-2006 12:19 AM

my face and neck used to alwaysd be irrated after shaving even to the point where itd be all red and sometimes kinda bleeding. shaving right after you get out of a hot shower and making sure you have a sharp blade helps alot. also i started putting cologne on my hands and putting it where i shaved like after-shave it burns at first but keeps it from irrateing me for long.

Marshall 05-09-2006 12:43 AM

I shave everything.

heX 05-09-2006 01:27 AM

i dont belive it. proof=

raublekick 05-09-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX
my face and neck used to alwaysd be irrated after shaving even to the point where itd be all red and sometimes kinda bleeding. shaving right after you get out of a hot shower and making sure you have a sharp blade helps alot. also i started putting cologne on my hands and putting it where i shaved like after-shave it burns at first but keeps it from irrateing me for long.

i've tried all of that but nothing seems to help :\

heX 05-09-2006 01:35 AM

hm you could grow a beard.

teensupernothing 05-09-2006 07:04 AM

baby oil. the kind with lavender with soothe. or even just baby lotion. and make sure that whatever you're using to shave (gel, cream, conditioner) is for sensitive skin and has vitamin e in it. if you shave in the shower, hit yourself with a blast of cold water when you're done, it'll close your pores, if you shave after your shower, splash cold water on your face. and i don't mean like, slightly less hot than your shower cold. i mean as cold as your face can possibly handle cold. (wakes you up really well too..)

and to add girl perspective to the shaving thing. i shave my legs when they need it, everything else gets waxed.

raublekick 05-09-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heX
hm you could grow a beard.

hshahahahahaha good one!

i'll have to try the cold water thing. i use shaving gel for sensitive skin, but i have no idea if it has vit e in it.

Liss 05-09-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrels2nuts
cause it's a waste of money... hair conditioner makes my face feel smoother than anything.

I use conditioner too, on my legs. I always have shampoos and conditioners that I bought and hated, so the shampoos go toward washing delicate garments, and the conditioner is used instead of shaving gel.

teensupernothing 05-10-2006 10:55 AM

that's actually a good idea liss, normally i just use the shampoo on my dog, and the conditioner for shaving... but delicate garments... sure cheaper than woolite!

and raub, if you don't know, check the ingredients. vitamin e is also called tocopherol. if it dosen't... go to the local vitamin shoppe, (or supermarket) and buy vitamin e oil. (just make sure it's the kind for skin and not consumption... the higher the IU the better...) just a few drops on your hand before you make the gel into foam will help alot. even if your shave gel has vitamin e in it, that's probably a good idea anyway.