TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   if y0ur not drunk dont reply (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237)

teensupernothing 06-10-2005 12:31 PM

prom weekend. not drunk now, will be before the end of the night, and then the rest of the weekend. will post pics, or a link to them, as soon as i have them uploaded.

i love the end of the school year, there's always so much to drink, and so little time to drink it in.

Plain Old Jane 06-10-2005 05:32 PM

wasnt prom like two weeks ago in scumerville?

thecreeper 06-11-2005 01:10 AM

clam bake at friends house ended in me smacking raub in the balls and a lot of alchohl being drank. woohoo!

raublekick 06-11-2005 01:17 AM

i hate you zach, it was unjustified ball slapping. hyou lierd to me!

thecreeper 06-11-2005 01:26 AM

you had it coming, you were way out of line

teensupernothing 06-12-2005 01:36 PM

yes, jep, prom at scumerville was like two weeks ago. i didn't go to SHS prom. i went to my bf's in baltimore, which was friday.

i have no pics of the afterprom party, which is a shame, because it was amazing... i just didn't feel like bringing my camera around a pool, when alot of booze was being consumed. i like my camera a little too much to let that happen.

boooo prom weekend being over.

although....

top one is random black kid, leah and nicko. nicko is a boy (and knows that solidly) he and his gf (leah) just decided to switch clothes. they may have been drunk at that point, because i think that was clubbing afterwards, but i'm not sure. bottom one is boyfriend and myself pre-prom.

there ya go

shredheadjohn 06-13-2005 04:20 AM

im high on heroin does that count?

heX 06-13-2005 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shredheadjohn
im high on heroin does that count?

no heroin isnt even a real drug or even ilegal in 17 states, so untill you get drunk dont come back.

thecreeper 06-14-2005 02:52 AM

suffice to say, im pretty well fuckd up
[retty fin eventing, i just wish i couild fine all mys shit.

Jesse 06-14-2005 03:02 AM

Drunk posts are so stupid.

Everytime I've ever been drunk, and been at a keyboard, I'm able to type just as well as I usually can. And if I do make a mistake, I'll correct myself using the backspace key, just as I usually would.

thecreeper 06-14-2005 03:24 AM

you are obviouslyt not as drunk as i am, and inddferent to the backspace

raublekick 06-14-2005 03:53 AM

GO TO BED, ZACH.

P.S. I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN SOME PUKE RESIDUE IN THE BACK OF MY CAR AND ON ART'S SHIRT. OR YOU JUST SPILLED YOUR WATER ALL OVER THE PLACE.

thecreeper 06-14-2005 10:02 AM

sorry if its puke, not having any food all day does that to you when you drink a lot.

i dont think it was because i only threw up a little bit on myself, but if it is, i'll clean it up.

raublekick 06-18-2005 12:39 AM

woah this was a lot weasier to find than i had pklanned. getting drinks payed fotr bvy a friends miom and an old friend is AWEOSME!!!!!!!!

Metallistar 06-18-2005 02:29 AM

4 snake bites
4 cherry bombs
1 black and tan
1 black and blue
2 killians
2 vodka shots

thankfully i know some local cops or elese I would be in jail right now

NOW GIVE ME HEAD DAMN IT!

thecreeper 06-18-2005 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallistar

man, you aren't very picky when you are drunk are you?

GT2000 06-18-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallistar
4 snake bites
4 cherry bombs
1 black and tan
1 black and blue
2 killians
2 vodka shots

thankfully i know some local cops or elese I would be in jail right now

Yeah, ya'll rednecks gotta stick together, hey, there's an idea, ask one of them for head, surely you'll find a toothless hick willing to oblige. ;) :eek: :p

Plain Old Jane 07-24-2005 09:49 PM

im officialy not breaking the rools of this topic now #^_^# <-- flushed cheeks

Liss 07-26-2005 04:30 PM

I'm stoned, does that count?

I wanted to tell you that last night was awesome. We got drunk, decided to go sailing, actually prepped the boat, tried to sail, failed, gave up and ended up floating in the dark on Mobile Bay until we ran out of beer. Then we cooked porkchops and drank makers mark and by the time I got home I didn't even care that my puppy ate my favorite black high heels. I get drunk off about 2 shots of liquor...maybe four beers, so I was well, well beyond my limit last night.

malta 07-26-2005 07:04 PM

I'm not drunk right now, but tomarrow me and 3 friends will be:

Fear and Loathing in New Hampshire

with a handler of vodka, a handler of rum, a liter of 151, 1/2 oz of weed, 10 blunts, and 6 of those small canisters of nitrous (and possibly more, as I don't know who else is bringing what).

I will likely not rmemeber most of the trip, but I'll let you know what happens...