TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Miscellaneous Topic (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98)

raublekick 02-10-2005 04:10 PM

ahahahah that's one of my favorite simpsons moments

thecreeper 02-11-2005 10:03 AM

i found super metroid at the mall at a shitty independent game store for 5 fucking bucks. the guy that sold it to me is totally gonna get fired.

"Hmm, Super Metroid comes up in the system as 39.99"
me "What? There's no price on it anywhere, I'm not paying that!"
"Yeah...fuck it, the price of a non-priced game is 5 dollars, does that sound better?"
me "...yes, yes it does."

raublekick 02-11-2005 10:11 AM

ah you fucking bastard, justin better find his copy of that game, best.metroid.evar :cry:

raublekick 02-16-2005 06:02 PM

i got a haircut today. i look slightly mweebish, but not as mweebish as i have in the past. i just need some killer facial hair and i'd be set.

thecreeper 02-16-2005 08:36 PM

holy shit, is it back to short hair rauble kicking action??!

raublekick 02-16-2005 11:44 PM

indeed. i wore a hat all night tonight, something i hadn't done in 2 years. now i have a bad headache from it... :x

thecreeper 02-22-2005 06:14 PM

10-12 page papers done in one day make me absolutely fucking cheery.

5.5 pages down.

raublekick 02-23-2005 07:05 PM

My favorite record store is closing on May 31 :cry:

Metallistar 02-23-2005 08:52 PM

ive got the flu and it sucks big donky balls

thecreeper 02-23-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raublekick

CI? or Music Den?

either way, fucking shitty man. we don't need less places to shop, especially since Young Ones closed, there's been a real lack of places to buy not-pop music and quality used cd's.

raublekick 02-24-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecreeper
Quote:

Originally Posted by raublekick

CI? or Music Den?

either way, fucking shitty man. we don't need less places to shop, especially since Young Ones closed, there's been a real lack of places to buy not-pop music and quality used cd's.

Music Den. I really don't like CI except for their used music. I really wish I could make that store get some better/harder to find stuff.

Artmead 02-24-2005 08:11 AM

So I check good-evil's forums (ok, not really theirs, but you get the drift) and find this shitty news?

I really expected the den to be closing soon, as their business had slowed to nothing over the past 4-5 years. Say all you want to defend the illegal downloading of music, but the lack of consequences for the guilty and the lack of foresight by the record industry that resulted in such a huge decline in sales recently. I really hope Dave (the owner) is able to go out and find a new way to support his family while still being able to enjoy what he does. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of music and loved what he did and helped me and a lot of others who worked there for quite some time.

Add in the fact that the prices in the Den were quite simply great (consistently $3-4 less than mall prices on new stuff, better selection, ordering of hard to find stuff, etc) and I think that Lancaster basically got screwed out of their best source to purchase music.

Odd first post on the forum, I know.........

raublekick 02-24-2005 10:43 AM

You're exactly right, Art. I had an easier time ordering stuff from Music Den where people never heard of some of the bands I listen to than CI where the people vaguely knew what I was talking about but tried to act like they knew more than me.

thecreeper 02-24-2005 11:22 PM

i really need to make sure i visit the den a few times before it closes, this is shitty news for sure.

and welcome back art, we missed your hot man-love.

thecreeper 03-07-2005 12:08 PM

spring break is off to a great start!

3+ episodes of late season x-files on sci-fi, a 650 dollar car bill for some bullshit fixes, and now i get to rewrite my resume and cover letter. pawsome.

Mr Biglesworth 03-07-2005 01:21 PM

show us your tits!

thecreeper 03-16-2005 12:44 PM

super metroid was excellent. about 3 hours into chrono trigger now, i'm really starting to feel stupid for not playing it earlier. such an awesome game, excellent music. oh well, the quest to beat all my desired childhood games continues...

raublekick 03-16-2005 12:48 PM

i told you man, chrono trigger is amazing.

johnny 03-16-2005 02:05 PM

don't forget earthbound, creep. 8)

thecreeper 03-16-2005 04:57 PM

my roommate just found his cartridge of it, so it just got bumped up the play list.