TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TTT Allstars (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611)

heX 11-30-2005 12:39 AM

TTT Allstars

insipired my cids comment ("Jesse moved up a spot on my favorite TTTer of all time after the tit comment")

whose your top 3 picks for TTTers

mine would be something like.
1.)Cid
2.)Jesse
3.)Colin

thecreeper 11-30-2005 01:02 AM

gee thanks, hex, you are so off my list now.

heX 11-30-2005 01:06 AM

you are in my top 5

4.)creeper
5.)metalistar

actually fuck jesse he can be 4 you take his spot.

Mr Biglesworth 11-30-2005 03:27 AM

Personally I'm a big fan of the people who are the real foundations of this place, the true heroes at the heart and soul of the test tube:
Bethany,
Edgecrusher,
Frank 9112,
VGM,
GordonArnolds62,
JoePrince64,
Manifestation,
marxist/objectivist,
Cid,

I salute you.

heX 11-30-2005 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
Personally I'm a big fan of the people who are the real foundations of this place, the true heroes at the heart and soul of the test tube:
Bethany,
Edgecrusher,
Frank 9112,
VGM,
GordonArnolds62,
JoePrince64,
Manifestation,
marxist/objectivist,
Cid,

I salute you.

crap i forgot biggles
new list
1.)cid
2.)jesse
3.)mike
4.)creeper
5.)colin
6.)niel
7.)metalistar

ok and i hate everyone else unless i forgot you on my list.

edit: oh and the girls 8.)liss 9.)stormy

edit edit: forgot raub 8.)raub then bump the girls. dang i like more people than i realized. i know i forgot more.

Mr Biglesworth 11-30-2005 03:36 AM

I love all of our 80 members equally, for they are the children of god. Except those I've retained a seething hatred for. But guess which ones!?!

heX 11-30-2005 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Biglesworth
I love all of our 80 members equally, for they are the children of god. Except those I've retained a seething hatred for. But guess which ones!?!

me!

is your icon new?

Mr Biglesworth 11-30-2005 03:52 AM

oui monsieur

It's from an online comic strip i stumbled across not long ago called Too Much Coffee Man. Really speaks to me, y'know?

http://www.tmcm.com/comics/webcomics/001_waste

Cid 11-30-2005 09:55 AM

For the love of Jeeeezus! I'm on a list with Vegem...that's sick man...sick.

My list:

1) Hex
2) Colin
3) Me
4) Hex
5) Jesse
6) Me
7) Me
8) Mike
9) Colin and Hex (Tie)
10) savior

Yep...I think that's everyone...

johnny 11-30-2005 10:44 AM

i think the fellows from the game tavern website who posted at the ubb very briefly were pretty cool

Jesse 11-30-2005 01:42 PM

I love everybody here.

Hard to believe I've been sharing a message board with the some of the same people since 1998.

testtubebaby 11-30-2005 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny
i think the fellows from the game tavern website who posted at the ubb very briefly were pretty cool

lmfao, i'd completely forgotten about that... it's like a vague memory of something that happened forever ago.

what exactly happened there again? i think i was involved somehow, insulting people and such, as i am prone to do.

Jesse 11-30-2005 02:27 PM

Haha, I forgot about that too.

If I remember correctly, we were competing with them on the Interserver toplist thing. Whichever site Interserver was hosting had the most votes for the month, they wouldn't have to pay that months hosting fees.

I think a few people from here just went over there and started insulting them, for no reason. Hah, that was great.

Mr Biglesworth 11-30-2005 04:05 PM

as i recall their site got hacked and as we were in competition with them they all came over here and got their hate-on. Marvelous fellows.

Jesse 11-30-2005 04:18 PM

Ahh yess....

thecreeper 11-30-2005 04:20 PM

that happened so much back in the day. sites had so many vulnerabilities back then. i'm not sure how we got the reputation as 'hack central' though.

Metallistar 11-30-2005 04:45 PM

didnt biggles start a hate group back in the day it was called something-x or w/e. That probably didnt help. and i can also remember flaming over at the cheatplanet forums till we got banned

testtubebaby 11-30-2005 05:02 PM

he made a site to compete with blackpeople.com called whitepeople.com... that got me in some trouble with my parents for a while.

Mr Biglesworth 11-30-2005 05:04 PM

you didn't tell me about that.
Are they black?

testtubebaby 11-30-2005 05:42 PM

heh, no... they were just afraid of "the neighbors" finding out about my being associated with a site that had something like that on it.

then i tried to explain the concept of parody to them, but it didn't go over too well.

sharkz 11-30-2005 08:09 PM

yeah, bigles had the biglesworth-x hack team or something like that.
also, i remember TTT-hotornot. and i must also of course mention "the truth™" ooh ooh edit: various ghard drama.

my list

-stormy
-bigles
-ttb
-cid
-zell
-master

and hey i just figured how to turn the snow off too. i'm... so good. but anyway as i was saying i [dis]like you guys pretty equally. still hoping to meet up with creeper/raub/zell/whoever at some concert someday.

Metallistar 11-30-2005 09:04 PM

who i hate the least:

donnie
cid
biggles
creap
savior
dr dex
malta
hbkcarlos

malta 12-01-2005 12:55 AM

mike: and I used to think of eachother as real best friends. OSMAR was the shit when i went.

neil: and I would have "deep" conversations. His side of things probably made the most sense while I talked about stuff that didn't. But it was fun.

justin: and I talked alot in dex days. Last we did it was about musical instruments and studio equipment, which I could talk about for hours.

cid: I like his car and his taste in music, and that hes a castlevania freak like me. I don't remmeber why we had beef but I'd hang out with him.

jesse: is fucking cool. He does things I wish I could do if I wasn't socially inept, like visit abanonded churches at night time or hold tvs in the air.

colin: I think hes funny and "witty" (would that mean intelligently funny?). Assico was hilarious.

creeper: some months ago I talked to him (and others) about things that probably made him think I'm seriously mentally disturbed. I appreciate that he (and they) listened. Besides that hes got wicked taste in music.

mettalistar: has me on his list. I like his cars and seems like a cool guy.

VGM: Is still probably a deuschebag. We'll have to ask liss.

stormy: extremely intelligent... and hott.

liss: I saw her name on my buddy list awhile ago and was like "oh! lets talk to her" and when she asked what I was up to, I didin't have much to say other then that had I dropped out of college and drink alot...

savior: was my hero at dex. When he posted here (if that was him), he said I mostly annoyed him. Then I think ttb called him "washed up" in a different topic. Those free perephrials we got for "modding" (or not visting, ever, because the forum sucked and consisted of 10 year olds looking for pokemon GS codes) the GS forum were for free because they were defects... or interact was just a shitty company. The arcade stick they sent me didn't work out of the box. Somebodys (mikes?) gameshark didn't either. My DC controller I bought locally sucked. I'm convinced the dexdrive was there only good product.

shrakz: is young and impressionable. We would talk about rap and I would tell him about wu tang. Write us some coloumns!

dr dex: I rememebr NOTHING of this guy, other then that he was cool, liked Wu Tang, and was also my hero at dex.

hbkcarlos: did we get married?

bomer: was my "brother". I once had a dream that he was Farooq from WWF.

FaCe: I never saw his penis.

Jesse 12-01-2005 09:45 AM

If I had to vote, I'd vote for Josh_Wright and psxguy85.

Mr Biglesworth 12-01-2005 10:59 AM

noctem man, you're beautiful.
I remember our talks fondly.
I remember alot of things fondly, actually!
Thanks guys!

Liss 12-02-2005 09:33 AM

So WTF ever happened to

Josh Wright?
Aren (Bagomajik, tylerdurden, etc)?

And I spoke to VGM when I was in California. We didn't get time to hang out because I was there so briefly, but in my personal opinion he's grown up a bit. He just split up with a girlfriend he dated for a loooong time. He's going to UC Irvine, so we'll be under 2 hours away from one another once I move to Riverside. I'll update you further later.

I have brilliant memories of this place going back to 99. I remember horrible times when I would go all day without laughing until I got online and chatted in a Poetry Corner room, or read the latest "I'm Stealing this Forum" post. There was a time when I would have heartfelt chats with several members very frequently. I miss that time before our high school selves went and got lives. And as I have mentioned before I HATE this nostalgia and I HATE reflecting and I HATE that we're all grown up.

In the meantime, it's due time for Rad to make another cameo appearance.

Mr Biglesworth 12-02-2005 09:52 AM

Heh, I feel the same way only I barely remember anything. I spent so much time chatting with whatever pool of people I felt closest too, I knew all about their lives, it was so easy to talk about anything, and so much fun to fuck around. NOSTALGIA! God, we were crazy back in the day... I loved this place because I had no one else to talk to, not like that.
ahhhhh... Liss we used to talk alot... y'know, that was nice. Thank you. I really liked it.
Thank you all!

In the meantime, I have to write a paper on critical theory in political economy by 4pm... ciao bellas!

Cid 12-02-2005 11:21 AM

Remember ZeroX...HAHAHA!

Mr Biglesworth 12-02-2005 11:25 AM

lol, i didn't want to say anything...
Cid remember when Bunny three-way called us? (probably ran him up a decent phone bill) Damn I was quiet...

Cid 12-02-2005 03:25 PM

You mumbly, mumbly son of a canadian bitch...

Cid 12-02-2005 03:26 PM

It's funny that we three wayed with Bunny...

/yeah, I needed a new post for that. Look at my effin post count for fuck's sake!

Mr Biglesworth 12-02-2005 04:36 PM

That's paTHETIC ohian! (ohio, right?)

testtubebaby 12-02-2005 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liss
Aren (Bagomajik, tylerdurden, etc)?

i talk to him once in a blue moon... i think he goes to the university of michigan. the last real long term contact i had with him was when we were playing PSO, but he's still on AIM frequently (UseTheForceAren).

heX 12-02-2005 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testtubebaby
i talk to him once in a blue moon... i think he goes to the university of michigan. the last real long term contact i had with him was when we were playing PSO, but he's still on AIM frequently (UseTheForceAren).

really? me and rad used to try to make plans to meet up with him some time. just lazy i guess. u of m is extremely close though maybe well try again.

raublekick 12-03-2005 01:46 AM

i9', gl;ad liek 2 peopla mentom mee. i hate these nostalgic trheads, bt i love the spririt workld and i love your father

Plain Old Jane 12-03-2005 04:15 AM

Ill just do one, cuz frankly you peons arent worth two letters... maybe one for the lot of you, an L maybe, or a G, but not a J, no... I'm gonna keep that for myself.

Fave TTTer:
1.PeeSexGuy

malta 12-03-2005 06:48 PM

I'm always saying we should do chatrooms again. I havn't checked out the IRC room yet, but I don't have mIRC anymore. When I get a new computer I'll check it out. How many of you go there?

johnny 12-03-2005 07:39 PM

i went there once for a minute or two, just to check out the chat (java) applet. if i ever get around to downloading xchat or mirc i might try to log into the ttt chat regularly.

testtubebaby 12-03-2005 09:46 PM

AIM chats were the only good TTT chats, and they were always started by justin and i...

Naked Time and Wang Hour, i believe they were called.

Liss 12-05-2005 03:49 PM

Don't we miss Justin? :(