TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Who remembers Ghard? (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941)

Stormy 12-30-2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

Stormy: Don't worry. When at conferences I tend to sit quietly, not committing mass murder to people I met online several years prior. Enjoy your conferences without concern over my presence.
I wasn't... overly concerned. But thanks for the reassurance of my life.
Liss sums up the situation eloquently. No one is throwing barbs at you. :)

Quote:

as you are still checking ttt for updates.
Technically, his site could've gotten hits from TTT and he investigated out of curiosity.

GT2000 12-30-2006 04:13 PM

Lol, yeah, I sure don't harbor any bad feelings about it. It merely came to mind after this post was made, it still gives me a good laugh though, you too would be getting a laugh out of it in these rare times its brought up if the tables were turned greg, you know you would! ;)

GregHard 12-31-2006 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy
Technically, his site could've gotten hits from TTT and he investigated out of curiosity.

Yes, let's go with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie
you know you would!

I most certainly... would.

Cid 01-03-2007 02:53 PM

God damn I love me some internet!

Liss 01-04-2007 08:35 PM

I love ME some fucking Johah.

sneakdiss 01-17-2007 09:35 PM

Ghard you're back! Whoooo! Yeah we were just reflecting on goofy times not trying to bash anyone personally. I hope all is well with you! We need some updates...

Cid 01-18-2007 01:42 PM

Liss, I'm going forward under the assumption that you meant "Fucking Jonah" and not "Fucking Johah".

If you love "Fucking Jonah" so much...why don't you come to Ohio and do it already!?

See? That was funny.

Right?

Cid 01-18-2007 01:44 PM

Oh hey Greg...has anyone ever mentioned how funny it is that your last name is "Hard"??

It just struck me that it's REALLY funny!

squirrels2nuts 01-18-2007 03:15 PM

-oh and what's yer name?
-HARD... GARY HARD
-did you say yer very hard?
-uhhh

Stormy 01-18-2007 03:19 PM

It'd be really unfunny if he had a sister who married a man with the last name On (Ong, Ohn, etc), and she combined the two last names.

thecreeper 01-18-2007 05:47 PM

somehow i missed most of this thread.

haha, i love it.

i cant wait till we make another "LOL REMEMBER GHARD" thread next year and do the same thing all over again.

heX 01-19-2007 04:52 PM

some how i missed that gary had posted, whats up?

Stormy 01-19-2007 09:00 PM

Ghard, where are you??

Optimus Funk 01-20-2007 11:42 AM

A parallel universe they trap people all the time these days, with global warming the way it is.

johnny 01-20-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakdiss
Ghard you're back! Whoooo! Yeah we were just reflecting on goofy times not trying to bash anyone personally.

well maybe they were trying to bash him a bit.. but i mean, it's all in good internet fun!

Stormy 01-20-2007 06:47 PM

The point was we were playfully bashing someone he used to be, and we can all bash the people we used to be. I think it's safe to say we've grown up, and are (significantly?) better for it.

Mike 01-21-2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghard

And you graduated from college?

GregHard 02-03-2007 01:33 AM

Mike: No. I have yet to graduate. I still have a few semesters to go. And I don't see what three sequential dots have to do with that. On the internet, I use them to indicate delays in responses or thoughts in general, something better left to speech rather than type. I'm also not at BU anymore; I transferred some time ago and never updated the online page.

As to where I am, Stormy, I'm over here: ------->
Somewhere around the polar ice caps. It's warmer here than I was expecting.

In case any of you were wondering, when I was here previously, the age I gave you was inaccurate. If it was correct, I would be much older than I currently am and have graduated 1.333...3333 times by now. I think. Someone else can do the math.

And yes, my last name IS funny. Even funnier when you make my first name rhyme with "very", although I do consider that a compliment. (Are you listening, Liss and Stormy?)

I love you all.

Liss 02-03-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregHard
although I do consider that a compliment. (Are you listening, Liss and Stormy?)

Yes. I'm glad your back. This thread makes me smile. Oh, nostalgia, nostalgia, nostalgia.

Why did you lie about your age? I was 14 and didn't lie about my age (oh dear god I'm about to turn 22). Sharkz never lied about HIS age...I hope.

GT2000 02-03-2007 09:45 AM

After posting his picture, sharkz couldn't of lied about his age.. :) I'm about to turn 24.. wtf.