TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   if y0ur not drunk dont reply (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237)

teensupernothing 06-10-2005 12:31 PM

prom weekend. not drunk now, will be before the end of the night, and then the rest of the weekend. will post pics, or a link to them, as soon as i have them uploaded.

i love the end of the school year, there's always so much to drink, and so little time to drink it in.

Plain Old Jane 06-10-2005 05:32 PM

wasnt prom like two weeks ago in scumerville?

thecreeper 06-11-2005 01:10 AM

clam bake at friends house ended in me smacking raub in the balls and a lot of alchohl being drank. woohoo!

raublekick 06-11-2005 01:17 AM

i hate you zach, it was unjustified ball slapping. hyou lierd to me!

thecreeper 06-11-2005 01:26 AM

you had it coming, you were way out of line

teensupernothing 06-12-2005 01:36 PM

yes, jep, prom at scumerville was like two weeks ago. i didn't go to SHS prom. i went to my bf's in baltimore, which was friday.

i have no pics of the afterprom party, which is a shame, because it was amazing... i just didn't feel like bringing my camera around a pool, when alot of booze was being consumed. i like my camera a little too much to let that happen.

boooo prom weekend being over.

although....

top one is random black kid, leah and nicko. nicko is a boy (and knows that solidly) he and his gf (leah) just decided to switch clothes. they may have been drunk at that point, because i think that was clubbing afterwards, but i'm not sure. bottom one is boyfriend and myself pre-prom.

there ya go

shredheadjohn 06-13-2005 04:20 AM

im high on heroin does that count?

heX 06-13-2005 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shredheadjohn
im high on heroin does that count?

no heroin isnt even a real drug or even ilegal in 17 states, so untill you get drunk dont come back.

thecreeper 06-14-2005 02:52 AM

suffice to say, im pretty well fuckd up
[retty fin eventing, i just wish i couild fine all mys shit.

Jesse 06-14-2005 03:02 AM

Drunk posts are so stupid.

Everytime I've ever been drunk, and been at a keyboard, I'm able to type just as well as I usually can. And if I do make a mistake, I'll correct myself using the backspace key, just as I usually would.

thecreeper 06-14-2005 03:24 AM

you are obviouslyt not as drunk as i am, and inddferent to the backspace

raublekick 06-14-2005 03:53 AM

GO TO BED, ZACH.

P.S. I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN SOME PUKE RESIDUE IN THE BACK OF MY CAR AND ON ART'S SHIRT. OR YOU JUST SPILLED YOUR WATER ALL OVER THE PLACE.

thecreeper 06-14-2005 10:02 AM

sorry if its puke, not having any food all day does that to you when you drink a lot.

i dont think it was because i only threw up a little bit on myself, but if it is, i'll clean it up.

raublekick 06-18-2005 12:39 AM

woah this was a lot weasier to find than i had pklanned. getting drinks payed fotr bvy a friends miom and an old friend is AWEOSME!!!!!!!!

Metallistar 06-18-2005 02:29 AM

4 snake bites
4 cherry bombs
1 black and tan
1 black and blue
2 killians
2 vodka shots

thankfully i know some local cops or elese I would be in jail right now

NOW GIVE ME HEAD DAMN IT!

thecreeper 06-18-2005 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallistar

man, you aren't very picky when you are drunk are you?

GT2000 06-18-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallistar
4 snake bites
4 cherry bombs
1 black and tan
1 black and blue
2 killians
2 vodka shots

thankfully i know some local cops or elese I would be in jail right now

Yeah, ya'll rednecks gotta stick together, hey, there's an idea, ask one of them for head, surely you'll find a toothless hick willing to oblige. ;) :eek: :p

Plain Old Jane 07-24-2005 09:49 PM

im officialy not breaking the rools of this topic now #^_^# <-- flushed cheeks

Liss 07-26-2005 04:30 PM

I'm stoned, does that count?

I wanted to tell you that last night was awesome. We got drunk, decided to go sailing, actually prepped the boat, tried to sail, failed, gave up and ended up floating in the dark on Mobile Bay until we ran out of beer. Then we cooked porkchops and drank makers mark and by the time I got home I didn't even care that my puppy ate my favorite black high heels. I get drunk off about 2 shots of liquor...maybe four beers, so I was well, well beyond my limit last night.

malta 07-26-2005 07:04 PM

I'm not drunk right now, but tomarrow me and 3 friends will be:

Fear and Loathing in New Hampshire

with a handler of vodka, a handler of rum, a liter of 151, 1/2 oz of weed, 10 blunts, and 6 of those small canisters of nitrous (and possibly more, as I don't know who else is bringing what).

I will likely not rmemeber most of the trip, but I'll let you know what happens...

Mr Biglesworth 07-26-2005 10:10 PM

where's the ether, acid, and adrenal extract?

Metallistar 08-13-2005 01:28 AM

Im hammered, I got a penthouse shirt and saw the september penthouse girl today at street warriors @ norwalk raceway w00t. nothing like beer, cars and girls

Infamous Barcode 08-14-2005 01:38 AM

imdone drunk as a skunk

thecreeper 08-20-2005 01:04 PM

somehow i missed this thread last night while i was drunk, but the post basically would have been "TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT I DON'T TO LET YOU GO TILL YOU SEE THE LIGHT"

or some variations thereof. go eddie money.

thecreeper 08-21-2005 12:25 AM

drunk two nights in a row. not bad for me.

johnny 08-21-2005 09:00 AM

you don't sound drunk enough

thecreeper 08-21-2005 10:20 AM

i was typing proficient drunk last night.

Optimus Funk 08-23-2005 11:08 PM

I was thinking to emeyself and I thought. Is public urination good, bad, or absoultrely illegal. I have yet to sort it out in tmy hea but I [ersonalylal dont mind it at all. Cause as Rauble, crrep and amant y others might know I am a proficient pissered no matter how public it is. So I want ato know wjat your opinion is on public urination is it a sexual crime, a crime, or just some fucking asshale having some fun and giving his endocrine system a break?(I am a bio major for atleast a semester yet) I know I have pissed in a hotel foutain, behind a bar, many cars, and many other thingkys, but I want to knoew your opinions, so maybe make it apoll or something, I drank 4 blue mooons, half a yuelning pitcher, another yuegling, three tom collings, woooo all int like 3:00s. Wooottttties!

Optimus Funk 08-23-2005 11:15 PM

I just hit my leg really bad going up the stairs after going to the batheroom in a none publeic place!, I am bleeding and I think going to bed, good night all you chillens, I shall be back hopefully alive but maybe not?1 perhaps?

Optimus Funk 08-25-2005 12:07 AM

Wow two nights in a row!, I am going for a record cause I think I am drinking tomorrow, then again on friday and then again of saturday but I have every right too, cause it is the last week b4(internet slang for "before" for all you yuppie fucks that dont know the lingo) school starts again. I played around the world with beers but I didnt get to ausiee, sorry fosters Ill save you for tomorrow!, Ok I am not a duink person though I play one on this message board, and quite well I must add, come on rauble post here please I dont want to be the weirdo drunken poster that everyone laughs at and pokes with sharp kitchen tools/sticks of a larg nature. I could type for housrs but I have to work tomorrow morning, and my leg is shaking STOP IT, wow good night!!!!!

thecreeper 08-25-2005 12:53 PM

you can write a paragraph in a drunk thread but can't give me one review every three months!? ;)

GT2000 08-25-2005 01:23 PM

Maybe he should drink and then write the reviews...Optimus' Funky Drunken Corner

raublekick 08-25-2005 05:24 PM

that's not a bad idea...

Optimus Funk 08-26-2005 12:11 AM

Yet again I seem to find myself in that odd, predictable place/state of mind known as drunkeness. Did I splash hot wax onto three friends, yes, did I lose my wallet only to have it returned with 15+ dollars, yes, did I engage the band playing at the bar to give me a CD of theirs for $5 only to have them try to outwit me of 420 of my hard earned cash!, yese. Was there a a special on long island iced teas for 2 dollars, yes. Am I drunk out of my mind yes?. Wow I need sleep but I would rather huh....write a review for good-evil.com, sounds goood, except there is no fucking good-evil where did it go and how do people get chances to read my overtly sexist, racist, occupationist, and yes even perhaps alittle bias towards blue eyed people of french descent reviews?!?! I dont know so until I see a site back up and running I shall not review anythiong drunk or not!, and why the hell didnt we go to YP!!!! the bartender there is so hot! I mean nothing is better then a female with long raven colered locks down to her fair skinned, slightly exposed waist, revealing onlyy a taste hint of what may very well be a tatto. To bed I go, until tomorrow night at which point I hopw to post with a bunch of you others and we all be as drunk as I am know wow I was ascared I drove tonightt then I remepebered that I didnt drive anywhere it pays to discover?!?! huh good night Hohman sigining off

thecreeper 08-26-2005 12:19 AM

good-evil.COM?

christ, you are drunk.

and if you splash me again with hot wax, i will headbutt you, the likes of which you have never seen!

raublekick 08-26-2005 12:32 AM

dude, what happened with the story of the dream you had of TTT!?

Optimus Funk 08-26-2005 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raublekick
dude, what happened with the story of the dream you had of TTT!?

I totally forgot about that!, I am scared to post it though, you know what if it comes true?

Optimus Funk 08-26-2005 06:47 AM

[quote=GT2000]Maybe he should drink and then write the reviews...Optimus' Funky Drunken Corner

Optimus Funk 08-27-2005 02:04 AM

Ok four nitghts ina row is crazy, but I mean seriously there is a partial test tube meeting of the PA crew here, creeper is passed out on my floor after watching some rediculous ren and stimp, andrew left ju, I mean rauble just left after being our travelling mistrel, and yes we visited the second oldest graveyard in pennsylvania all while drunk(you gothy peeps should like that). Man sparkz fucks you up too I think 1/1 of the party was bleed from atleast one orphace of thier body too al you people that missed the party nutz to you all but dont fret my friends soon there shall be another part that is more tolerant of your trashy new jersey ways, and or whatever not as cool state as PA you come from. Wow liqour is sooo mcuh cheeper in Maryland though creeper and I saved like a metric fuck-ton of cash today, god bless! Oh and I may post about the dream I had of TTT maybe. Johnny, and GT2000 were in it, I dont know you that well but already you mad it into a dream awesome huh? I also just want to say CHOW CHOW!!!!!! bitches my love for you overflows that was to all you TTT people that put up with these insane posts and dont worry Ill sober up and post actual topics come school time, I swear. back to my bacardi 151!!!!!! I know you all cant wait till tomorrow night, but hold on to your panties it will come, Hohman singing out, sign sing same shit, PEACE

thecreeper 08-27-2005 06:03 AM

urrghle, me = teh durnk last night.

still kinda feeling it.