TheTestTube.com

TheTestTube.com (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   if y0ur not drunk dont reply (http://www.thetesttube.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237)

johnny 07-07-2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrels2nuts
make sure you wear a helmet! ahahahhaha
ps i love drunk driving too.

i'm sure i already know the answer to this, but.. has anybody ever told you that you're a fucking idiot before?

Optimus Funk 07-15-2006 02:24 AM

My head tells me to do to the bathroom but my bladder say I can hold it in, should I risk it? you be the judge! fuck I have to go. yeah and german 7 century old beer sucks ass!!!!!!!!! I hate you Lienevievfiefbeiubfatfrauenkieter whatever the name was zach do you know? yueling is better/

Daze 07-20-2006 01:00 AM

Huzzah for Alcohol.

Marshall 07-20-2006 01:07 AM

who the fuck..?

Also, going to St. Louis this weekend. If anyone wants to come party in a hotel room with a bunch of nerds, feel free.

thecreeper 07-20-2006 06:47 PM

yeah...seriously. i expect explanations!

Stormy 07-20-2006 09:56 PM

that was the longest gin and tonic of my life

squirrels2nuts 07-20-2006 10:58 PM

i saw peter frampton tonight!
do you feeeeeel like we do?

oh and also, loverboy and eddie money.
everybody's jerkin on the weekend...
two tickets to paradise...
huh?

Liss 07-21-2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy
that was the longest gin and tonic of my life

vodka and soda. I cant get past this absolut phase. And it is slowly destroying my brain.

Optimus Funk 07-23-2006 03:47 AM

vodka sucks, who wants some god damn well filtered liqour!, corn mash moonshine is the shit! you fuckers!, EAT MY SHIT

testtubebaby 07-29-2006 12:58 PM

drunk!!!!!!!!! korea = $130 for a bottle of absolute... good thing i wasn't paying.

Daze 07-31-2006 04:35 PM

Sapphire and Tonic... extra lime...... god... I drink way to many of these.

GT2000 07-31-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testtubebaby
drunk!!!!!!!!! korea = $130 for a bottle of absolute... good thing i wasn't paying.

...You're kidding right?

I got 4 .5 liter bottles of GOOD vodka for like..a total of 880 rubles...

Optimus Funk 08-01-2006 01:49 AM

rubles, I want rubies, RUBIES!, cause they are worth more, and I assume smell more like strawberries! WITH CREAMER!

Optimus Funk 08-01-2006 01:50 AM

also I want a dark haired russian female and vodka......still waiting. It is only tuesday and I am trashed

Optimus Funk 08-01-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daze
Sapphire

Bombay Sapphire, my friend if so, you and I have a good chance of being friends until I headbutt your ass to the floor....good gin, though Tom Collins rule over the the gin and soda world!

GT2000 08-01-2006 04:56 PM

Be lucky you got anything..as in nothing..nothing is still something.

Liss 08-02-2006 03:13 AM

i just called zach at 4 am his time. mwahhaahhaha. i am d----runk. and i just kicked 2 guyss asses twice in a row at video bowling. who says girls are bad at sports, bitches? and at drinking? huh? and i had a guy at a bar tell me to save my virginity until i met the right man. and i went from one bar where my whole graduating class from high school was partying, or at least a dozen of them, to my locals bar, to the gulf of mexico in my panties. i went swimming, and im even skeered of sharks.

Marshall 08-02-2006 10:39 PM

When I come to mobile, we are hanging out.

Optimus Funk 08-03-2006 12:27 AM

I want to hang, I am so drunk I called liss with xzahcs phone but he called dumbly I mean I dnt nkoe I had so mch wine tomorrow II be better! adn call you all Marshalll how was the game we talked about now kidding where is my chainsaw?

Liss 08-03-2006 09:03 AM

yea, sorry I couldn't talk when you called. I had to be at work at 11 pm for a deep clean behind the bars that lasted until 3:30 am. Now it is 9:00 am and I am leaving to go back and work!!

Optimus Funk 08-04-2006 12:44 AM

I have no sympathy cause we all work too during the summer, and how much sun burn do you get working inside!?!?!??!???!?????!? but yeah no worries I was drunk as shit much like now, and I just wanted to run a new insult by you, but some other time, when your more drunk you know...

Optimus Funk 08-04-2006 02:39 AM

my bladder need emptying!, and Iwant to fight it, demand the most of your body dont fail! cause then your nothing more then a squirl on the branch of life you twat!

johnny 08-04-2006 06:02 AM

don't let your bladder control your life optimus

raublekick 08-10-2006 10:36 PM

"man, you were in my bathroom for a while dood, whatchu' been doin' in there...?"

"dude, i didn't want to puke in your bathroom"

"ok...well...i'd rather have you puke in the toilet than on my kitchen floor"

::5 minutes later::

"hrooomph"

"sigh... dude, please try to make it to my bathroom"

"hrooomph"

::splat::

"hroomph"

::stumbles towards the bathroom::

::spllat plat splat spaslttatethwejth::

" :mad: :( :eek: :ninja: "

Optimus Funk 08-11-2006 07:36 AM

ugh mrofp

Will your bathroom(you) ever forgive me? and I dont remember those events so they might not be entirely accurate, but my shirt smells bad, has stains on it, and I slept in my clothes...so then again it might be very accurate.

I totally drank a good nights worth of liqour and booze in the span of 1:45 mins man Jose Cuervo Black sucks it taste like shit ass whiskey not that whiskey is shit ass, but a "shit ass"(po dunk) whiskey. Oop there throw up on my pants too.

Liss 08-11-2006 09:53 AM

The only thing I like related to Cuervo is 1800.

squirrels2nuts 08-11-2006 01:13 PM

after work beers taste so good...

Optimus Funk 08-12-2006 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liss
The only thing I like related to Cuervo is 1800.

Oh my god the Cuervo 1800 margarita, is the best thing in the world! Especially if you get it at El Seranos mmmmmm the best peruvian/mexican cusine in the world.

And andrew my belt, and a black napkin with silverware in it were outside my house in the middle of the driveway...Did I take that from the bar? we werent in the dinning section at all, though. I need to know.

raublekick 08-12-2006 08:35 AM

yes, yes you did.

Artmead 08-13-2006 08:50 AM

Optimus stole items from a place of business whilst partaking in certain spirited beverages purchased from said business? I find such a devious undertaking to be quite out of character from such an upstanding young debutante.

Raublekick, You are a perpetuator of lies and all things demonic in their calamitous nature. I shall insist upon a formal written apology for such slander in a public forum, and I will make it my personal crusade to make sure you never find employment in this town again.

Consider this your only warning, next time I will bring along law-enforcement officers of the highest degree to scrupulize your naivity, and as such, your threats will be shown most inefficient and cowardly.

testtubebaby 08-13-2006 08:52 AM

let's all move to pennsylvania and start a commune.

thecreeper 08-13-2006 10:50 PM

spent the weekend in north carolina. and it was fucking great.

i was so drunk last night, and i had a crazy conversation with my one college friend (who was really baked) about freedom, making judgments about people, buddhism and christianity, and boobs. it was great. then i met a russian chick who thought i was gay because i was laying on my friend's lap (in a bro-love sort of way) and asked why i didn't just suck his cock and not be afraid to be gay. we all had a good laugh, and then she told us about growing up in russia and how big pink floyd was there in the 80's. and i kissed a dog. and ate so much good food. and went to some awesome cd stores and bought a million cd's. then drank a lot more beer. and ate some awesome southern breakfast. and bought some crazy japanese toys. then liss called me when i was passed out apparently.

i wish i had another lifetime to live there.

testtubebaby 08-13-2006 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecreeper
then i met a russian chick who thought i was gay because i was laying on my friend's lap (in a bro-love sort of way) and asked why i didn't just suck his cock and not be afraid to be gay.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/brorape.html

raublekick 08-14-2006 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecreeper
i had a crazy conversation with my one college friend (who was really baked) about freedom, making judgments about people, buddhism and christianity, and boobs. it was great.

oh i see how it is. when i talk about that stuff, you just call me lame <_<

thecreeper 08-14-2006 05:40 PM

yeah because you wouldnt stop rambling about it.

god, we get it, you're different. GET OVER YOURSELF

Liss 08-16-2006 09:24 PM

I went to Atlanta to see my Dave Matthews and spent three days drinking nonstop. And hanging out with my friends. And having sex. I'm back in Alabama for the moment, after saying goodbye to some of the people that mean more than life to me for another schoolyear and goddammit i'm so fucking depressed and destroying a bottle of wine, a bottle of tequila, and a bowl of cake batter, which somehow doesnt seem like a good combination, especially when "So You Think You Can Dance" is added to the mix. Sorry for venting.

PS. Dave Matthews is fucking amazing. That was the best concert ever. And although it was not him I slept with, I would most definitely have his babies.

thecreeper 08-16-2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

I went to Atlanta to see my Dave Matthews and spent three days drinking nonstop. And hanging out with my friends. And having sex. I'm back in Alabama for the moment, after saying goodbye to some of the people that mean more than life to me for another schoolyear and goddammit i'm so fucking depressed and destroying a bottle of wine, a bottle of tequila, and a bowl of cake batter, which somehow doesnt seem like a good combination, especially when "So You Think You Can Dance" is added to the mix. Sorry for venting.

PS. Dave Matthews is fucking amazing. That was the best concert ever. And although it was not him I slept with, I would most definitely have his babies.

now that's a weekend of debauchery. i've been pretty depressed too after leaving NC. that was one of the best weekends i've had in awhile.

squirrels2nuts 08-16-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

I went out with Dave Matthews and spent three days drinking and having sex non-stop.

PS. Dave Matthews is fucking amazing. That was the best sex ever. And I would most definitely have his babies.

holy fucking shit!

Optimus Funk 08-17-2006 06:34 AM

Quote:

Did they use a rubber?, and What type of cake batter?, this is very important!

testtubebaby 08-17-2006 07:39 AM

now i can't get fucking liss out of my head...

goddamnit.