PDA

View Full Version : Crikey!

GT2000
09-04-2006, 10:32 AM
The Crocodile Hunter has unfortunately had his last encounter with wildlife, swimming off the Batt Reef off the Queensland coast filming a Documentary called "Ocean's Deadliest", he got to close to a stingray which put its barb right into his heart.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2392089

Optimus Funk
09-04-2006, 10:51 AM
lol, What does this teach us kids say it with me now....Fuck with nature, and nature fucks you!, Now go grab your crayons and draw me a picture of the Crocodile man royally taking it up the ass, thanks to a stingray

Liss
09-04-2006, 11:00 AM
I think it is sad...he was an icon! A silly one, albeit, but still an icon. My thing is though, he played with the world's deadliest venoms, the world's sharpest teeth and strongest jaws, and here, he dies from the sting of an animal whose barb has a very small fatality rate. Everyone knows it is dangerous to swim on top of a sting ray. That mammajamma was MAD at him to pierce his nature-loving heart.

GT2000
09-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I've seen this coming for a while, but, when my mom mentioned it, I instantly pictured a deadly snake biting him, or one of his precious crocs, or even a big fucking shark..but a stingray??

johnny
09-04-2006, 11:35 AM
lol, What does this teach us kids say it with me now....Fuck with nature, and nature fucks you!
i'm not sure that he was fucking with nature. he always meant well--he just liked working with animals and was a curious guy. it's not like he was a poacher, or something. nature's gotta figure this shit out and start fucking with the right people??

Mr Biglesworth
09-04-2006, 12:09 PM
I fell asleep with the radio on and i woke up around 5am just when the hourly news was coming on, so the first thing i heard was that he died. It was actually kind of shocking... like i never watched a whole lot of him but i respected what i knew of him... he was a crazy motherfucker and this is coming, and he must have faced the possibility every day at work, but death is always weird, especially when you haven't encountered any in a while. so long to a man who respected nature and our connection to it.

Optimus Funk
09-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Ok, I am sorry for making fun of someones death, but I am not truely sorry, I mean death is sad tragic and most of the time completely unwanted, or unexpected!, It sucks why not laugh about it especially when you didn't know the person, I just want everyone to laugh when I died, wouldnt that be great, everyone in the world chuckles for 1 minute, when you die cause you touched them that much(not physically johnny, creeper, rauble, liss, donnie, oh all of you *wink, wink*), that is my goal in life, and sorry why not celebrate the man in a chuckle, he did do stupid things for a noble purpose, but stupid things that did put his life in danger, he died it is over, lets have a drink to it, chuckle and be done! consider that my will! Asses

raublekick
09-05-2006, 07:43 AM
i hope when i die that people at least laugh with me

thecreeper
09-05-2006, 06:05 PM
ever since he nearly fed his kid to a croc i kinda lost some respect for him, but aside from some questionable parenting skills, he seemed like a decent enough guy. he didn't deserve to die like that.

i swam with sting rays last year and didnt feel in danger at all. the people with us werent even that worried about them attacking. its really crazy that he died from that.

testtubebaby
09-05-2006, 10:22 PM
stabbed through the heart! and the stingray's to blame! he gives croc huntin' a bad name!

Optimus Funk
09-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Did you hear his last act as a living being, was to tear the spine out of his heart by himself oh tape!!, I need to give him man points for that one!, I cant wait to see this video on YouTube!!, Also colin I never knew you were a Bon Jovi fan....

testtubebaby
09-06-2006, 09:44 AM
who doesn't like bon jovi? as long as it's 80s jovi, it's all good.

GT2000
09-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Yeah..he was a badass, after having his heart cut in half no less, still pulling the barb out..+10.

Liss
09-07-2006, 03:13 PM
i swam with sting rays last year and didnt feel in danger at all. the people with us werent even that worried about them attacking. its really crazy that he died from that.

They're fine to swim with, but the most threatening thing you can do to a sting ray is swim too close if you are directly above them. It's like someone lying on top of you, and personally, if I didn't know the guy that was doing that, I'd be a little defensive too.

Optimus Funk
09-07-2006, 06:33 PM
But would you stab him in the heart liss....freaking violent femmes, all of you!

Liss
09-07-2006, 07:08 PM
if he scared me enough. claustrophobia makes people do rash things.

Optimus Funk
09-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Oh please when someone is ontop of you, they arent crushing you in a life or death way, granted I am speaking from a 160 pound PoV, but still come on even if a heavy guy is on top of you, he isnt on top, of you I mean he is probably just barely gracing you using his arms and knees to support most of his wieght, and if I did "rash" things because of phobias, I would be in jail along time ago, and the world would have alot less clowns, ALOT LESS clowns!

Liss
09-07-2006, 11:30 PM
obviously you are not a girl who has had guys hold them down for err...non-comforting reasons. And goddammit, you are DEFINITELY not a fucking sting ray, so you just wouldn't understand at all, would you?

testtubebaby
09-08-2006, 12:58 AM
obviously you are not a girl who has had guys hold them down for err...non-comforting reasons.

sounds like the beginning of a sexy story!

Optimus Funk
09-08-2006, 07:44 AM
And goddammit, you are DEFINITELY not a fucking sting ray, so you just wouldn't understand at all, would you?

Sounds like the beginning of an even better sex story!