PDA

View Full Version : YES FUCK YES!!!

heX
01-13-2005, 07:23 AM
Finally ive found it! my single most favorite website ever! i can't belive its still up im making a back up of it now incase it ever goes down.

http://www.kidblount.com/

raublekick
01-13-2005, 10:29 AM
my favorite was http://www.geocities.com/bisonwolfbear but it's gone now :cry:

trademark
01-13-2005, 03:57 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/wa/PSXFreaks

sharkz
01-13-2005, 06:20 PM
mmm

[quote]Member name: Mr ߡg||

Mr Biglesworth
01-13-2005, 06:23 PM
who the fux that lamor!?

sharkz
01-13-2005, 06:25 PM
seriously

thecreeper
01-14-2005, 11:46 AM
sometimes its scary how the internet leaves a vapor trail of your younger years.

i find something i wrote years ago once in awhile and can hardly believe i would even say something like that.

case in point, this transcript type thing that colin sent me a few weeks back. it's hard to dig through, but some of the shit we talked about was so stupid...

www.thetesttube.com/NonCGI/forumindex1.cgi+zenintrude&hl=en&client=firefox-a]google (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:wyHh5_rNczYJ:[url) cache of VERY early testtube times...[/url]

sharkz
01-14-2005, 11:48 PM
pheww... i think i came here in late 2000.

someone should save that google cache, or if possible put it somewhere on this domain

Mike
01-15-2005, 01:30 AM
IT's already gone for me.

SHarkz, you were pretty dumb when you joined ... but I wasn't really following this site that much at the time, occassionally joining and getting mad and then leaving for a while.

I was back around in the beginning ... and if I read anything from then I'd definitely be embarrassed ... but ... I haven't read anything really. I used to have "the last post" from Dexcussion saved on my hard drive somewhere, but it's gone by now.

Mike
01-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Now it works ... I think that there's something that I wrote about my life goals... I'm sure it's full of stupid teenage-liberal nonsense.

1|000180|Rebel10|10-31-2000|what are your goals in life?| I don't really have any definite goals. I find growing up ______ more just what you want. I suppose, I just like go college, then may be startup small business(technologywise)... child, I had always wanted get into game Making industry...Aka,program
1|000180|Rebel10|10-31-2000|what are your goals in life?|Weallwantmillionares,andGodknows...wemaygets omeworstgrades,andlookeddownuponbygeneralsociety.. .weallknowsmarteachus...muchgeniuswehavecrammedint oourheads...webeatnicks...definatlyhavejustmuchkno wledgeandintelli

Why are some words missing? Even then, I used to be meticulous with syntax... I tried to go through it but couldn't.

We all want to be millionares and God knows [I actually capitalized God, shit.. I was such a pseudo-popular atheist], we may get some of the worst grades, and looked down upon by general society [such bullshit of the teenage anthem]... we all know how smart each of us are... how much genius we have crammed into our heads... we beatnicks definitely have just as much knowledge and intelligence.

Man, that's pretty stupid.

---

Scrolling down a lot, you can see where me and Bigles played a trick on everybody! There was some post called "Truth", where I fessed up to being "Archangel", and three other personalities on the forums. Stormy proceeded to call me a liar, and then neil improved to say that it was indeed me. I forgot about that... it was a bunch of spammers.

1|000436|Rebel10|12-16-2000|holy shit!|Myonecommentintoflurrypoliticalchatter:BushJ r.lovesparadehimselfaroundsayingmuchhelikehisforme rpresidentFather...LookatCountry'sconditionduringB ushadministrationSlowly,conditionnationbroughtdown ...however,histe

My one comment into flurry political chatter: Bush Jr. loves parade himself around saying much he like his former president father... look at Countr's condition during Bush administration, slowly condition nation brought down... however, histe...

This was, of course, before I became a Republican fascist.

sharkz
01-15-2005, 10:38 AM
SHarkz, you were pretty dumb when you joined ...

I concur. I was insanely dumb (hay guyz how do i putz windows 98 on teh ppc kthnx), not that it was anything i really could have helped at the time.

by the way ...mirror'd! (http://www.creative-insanity.com/TTT2K.html)

[1|000444|testtubebaby|12-15-2000|Hell Yeah!|
deks [is] dead long live deks' You know... -colin
Jeperel: what website(s)
zenintrude:www.thetesttube.com
Jeperel:intresting
zenintrude:'s what we call in [the] industry'superfantastic'

now that i think of this, i remember seeing most of these threads in the archive back on the UBB.[/url]

Plain Old Jane
01-15-2005, 01:54 PM
to this day, TTT is still Super Fantastic!

thecreeper
01-17-2005, 01:15 AM
luckily i dont have too much to look stupid for in there because i was away from TTT for awhile, but still, that's some crazy shit to have pop out of nowhere. i was considering formatting it, but its such a waste of my time.

malta
01-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Man...

And whats the deal with chatrooms?

Don't pretend like they weren't fun.

I just read a reply to a post looking back on when hbk and bigles got married and I was like "man, I look like I was 11 or something", and now I look at this and its like the same thing.

Maybe in 10 years we'll be like "jesus, being 20, I thought I had it all figured out"