PDA

View Full Version : "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

thecreeper
08-06-2006, 09:21 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0802062inside1.jpg

This is one of the more ridiculous stories of the year, i'm sure. (http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/)

i think we all have heard about it...but jesus, who is that fucking ridiculous? some people say he went a bit crazy filming his most recent movie...and i kind of believe it now.

raublekick
08-07-2006, 12:58 AM
i think we all could should have seen this coming years ago. i mean, he's not really acting in the Lethal Weapon movies.

thecreeper
08-14-2006, 05:46 PM
god, if this was about a fucking cat chasing Mel Gibson up a tree, it would have a dozen comments.

i can't please you fickle posters!

Optimus Funk
08-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Just so zach doesn't feel like this topic is being unfairly neglected, I have come to save his day. At a fire nay more then four days past, I called a female of our species "Sugar Tits" while under the influence of a certain poison. It was funny, I thought, and then I climbed a tree.((topic no longer almost postless, zach you can thank me in the standard way, be here at around 8 pm, and remember those shorts I like, wear them, and a refree shirt, with a name tag that says "Hello, my name is...Moira Quirk"))

llanowar
08-16-2006, 09:25 PM
i love Mel. I feel bad that this happened and i think it's great that he appoligized instead of just having "no comment."

Liss
08-16-2006, 09:27 PM
i love Mel. I feel bad that this happened and i think it's great that he appoligized instead of just having "no comment."

Ditto. I know I say idiotic things when drunk.

thecreeper
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM
at the same time...it was probably the worst possible thing to say when people already think you are antisemitic.

raublekick
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
stupid things you say when you are drunk generally don't come out of thin air.

Optimus Funk
08-17-2006, 06:32 AM
stupid things you say when you are drunk generally don't come out of thin air.

Ding, Ding, Ding!