PDA

View Full Version : Robot Tech. Helps Ill Stay in School

GT2000
06-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Very cool indeed, one robot with the bed ridden child, and the other robot actually does all of the legwork, moving class to class, allowing the child to receive printed papers from the teacher in real-time, and have real-time conversation with schoolmates.

Proof that people still use their intelligence for good..and stuff.

http://www.wired.com/news/wireservice/0,71078-0.html?tw=rss.index

Optimus Funk
06-05-2006, 03:50 PM
If they ever had one of these when I was a kid I would have used it to bully other kids, i.e. push them down the stairs, throw their books around, pinch girls' and possible a hot teacher or two in the ass, follow kids into the bathroom and just laugh at them when they try to use the toilet while smoking up, and then spray paint some grafitti after school. If they ever questioned me about the happenings of the robot, I would cough all sickly like then say with tears in my eyes before passing out " I dont know, the robot has a mind of its own when I hit a button it does something completely different.*cough, cough* Could you get me some water?". I was also wondering if you could possibly customize your robot with spikes, chains, mohawk, and a leather jacket with "Los Locos" on the back.(if anyone gets that reference, my hat is off to you :) )