PDA

View Full Version : V for Vendetta

heX
03-17-2006, 06:04 PM
absolutely amazing.. this move recieves the highest rank i can give out. it was awesome.. i wont bother setting it up just go see it, its more fun that way.

testtubebaby
03-18-2006, 07:50 AM
i saw it last night... dunno, it was alright, i guess.

for a two and a half (almost) hour movie, it just didn't feel deep enough for me... i guess mostly the way evey feels about v at the end seems rushed and unjustified, whereas the rest of the movie is plodding.

malta
03-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Its definitely worth seeing. Everything I read and heard about the movie before seeing it had me very interested in it, but I think it could have been made better/darker/more action.

Optimus Funk
04-16-2006, 02:04 AM
I know I am drunk, but come on this movie was made by a big name hollywood studio it isnt some indy flick that you be can be so demanding of. I mean seriously you have huge name actor/actress(s/es), a huge budget abd you want it to be darker/better?!?!? come on! They took a risk in making the film dude dont demand they to be completely true to the story. That is what I love of hollywood it appeals to masses they try to make an interesting story that anyone can go see and take some meaning from not just the pure cult follower. If you want the full story afterward read the comic(amazing) but if you want the good and entertaining overview go to hollywood and more then likely they will provide.