PDA

View Full Version : i hereby vow

teensupernothing
12-26-2004, 11:18 PM
to never ever drink on an empty stomach again. never before have i seen so much blood wehn vomiting. i'm gonna go die now, i think.

raublekick
12-27-2004, 01:04 AM
ouch :shock:

thecreeper
12-27-2004, 02:04 AM
yikes, blood might be a sign to stop the intake of booze. maybe thats just me though.

teensupernothing
12-27-2004, 05:11 AM
really really cheap cheap vodka, straight up. (apparently always getting good drinks makes me really intolerant to anything cheap) i did stop drinking. before i vomited actually. the crazy thing is, i was still able to wake up at six, and i'm not hungover, and i'm like miss hangover mchangoverson. ::shrug:: it's all good.

malta
12-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Bloods not cool when barfing though... Hope your alright.

I had a violent barf at my family christmas party... when I underestimated the power a spicy sausage jalepano popper has on a stomach filled with beer and bacon...

and uh... its time to break free... oh oh ohhhh oh

Stormy
12-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Could you talk the next day?

malta
12-27-2004, 11:05 PM
if your talking to me, I was certianly speaking afterwords, and it went something like

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL

Liss
12-28-2004, 01:35 AM
You know what my problem is? If I smoke when I'm drunk I puke for hours. The single reason I don't do drugs: on two seperate occasions I have seriously wanted to DIE I was so sick. It's not like drunken sick, it hurts. I don't know why weed hates me so.

Stormy
12-28-2004, 02:41 PM
if your talking to me, I was certianly speaking afterwords, and it went something like

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL
Not you.

The one time I might have thrown up blood I don't remember the vomiting, but I coughed up bloody phlegm the next morning, and just sort of assumed I had vomited my throat raw. I, for obvious reasons, had difficulty talking that day.

But such incidents are rare.

Liss: I find I vomit more when I smoke weed after drinking, too.

teensupernothing
12-28-2004, 03:45 PM
yeah, i could talk. it was only bloody because it was cheap vodka on an empty stomach. mildy low tolerance+ empty stomach+ cheap vodka= very drunk, very quickly, and very painfully. i was okay after i puked. at first i wasn't sure if it was bloody, i just thought so... then i noticed next to the toilet the next day that there was blood on the floor that smelled strongly of vodka. i'm assuming it was mine.

but yeah, i'm fine.

Mike
12-28-2004, 07:53 PM
I"ve only thrown up once after a night of drinking.

I almost did a few weeks ago, but took it easy for a while.
Mike

Stormy
12-28-2004, 08:37 PM
yeah, i could talk. it was only bloody because it was cheap vodka on an empty stomach. mildy low tolerance+ empty stomach+ cheap vodka= very drunk, very quickly, and very painfully. i was okay after i puked. at first i wasn't sure if it was bloody, i just thought so... then i noticed next to the toilet the next day that there was blood on the floor that smelled strongly of vodka. i'm assuming it was mine.

but yeah, i'm fine.
Right, I know how alcohol works. Since you were drunk so fast (due to the empty stomach and low quality of alcohol), you probably just vomited your throat raw. Are you saying otherwise?

malta
12-29-2004, 09:17 PM
All the worst times I've vomited form drinking were because I smoked something, mostly ciggerettes. Even without drinking more than one cig gets me ill.