PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL GUITAR HEROOOO THREAD

raublekick
12-29-2005, 12:45 AM
I know a bunch of you dudes got this for xmas, let's boogie.

I have almost all of the Medium songs 5-star'd. I felt so accomplished when I got Bark at the Moon down. Cowboys From Hell is killer, though, and I can't seem to get Texas Flood down pat.

So far I've only done two Hard songs: I Love Rock 'n' Roll and Smoke on the Water. I got 4 stars on the first attempt but I know some of the later ones will be kiiiiiller.

What are your favorite songs? Bark at the Moon is crazy fun to play, but Frankenstein is definitely the best.

thecreeper
12-29-2005, 09:55 AM
i'm still waiting to see this game, i really haven't even seen screenshots or anything.

testtubebaby
12-29-2005, 10:43 AM
i played it at a friends house the other day on easy... seems pretty fun. i liked konami's guitar freaks in the arcade better, i think.

Cid
12-29-2005, 03:18 PM
I want to get it really really bad, but I haven't the funds. It's like $80 I think.

thecreeper
12-29-2005, 03:58 PM
i was reading about it a bit today, and yeah, when i have the money, i need to pick this up. i should probably play it first though.

raublekick
12-29-2005, 09:43 PM
definitely try to play it first, it's pretty tough.

zach, we definitely need to play sometime.

thecreeper
12-30-2005, 12:02 AM
andrew raub, i am ready to rock.

Jesse
01-05-2006, 01:38 PM
I've only played it 3 or 4 times since I got it, since my PS2 is at my dorm and all, so I've had to use a friend's PS2.

But I got to the last venue on medium in one sitting. And as for hard songs, I can do most of them and get 3 stars. I think my best accomplishment would be Symphony of Desturction and Iron Man on hard.

raublekick
01-05-2006, 04:42 PM
shit goddamn i've been letting this go. i got a 5 star on Iron Man Hard 1st try, but some of the other "easier" songs are giving me trouble. I still need to beat hard, just been putting it off.

thecreeper
01-27-2006, 04:55 PM
man, when i first played this game i hated it so much.

but after magfest and playing it more, it seems like a must have.

MORE THAN A FEELING

teensupernothing
01-29-2006, 07:26 PM
i played the game once, and sucked hardcore... but there are there are these two kids i know, and one will play the game, and the other plays with it. on a real guitar. he's crazy good. it's really fun to watch cause the kid playing the game will fuck up alot, and the one playing along will be tearing it up.

Artmead
02-08-2006, 07:16 PM
This game freakin rules.

Best song to sing along to: MORE THAN A FEELING - (THE ULTIMATE SONG!!!)

Best song to play: No one knows

Holy shit that is impossibleandthereisnofuckingwayi'llevergetitdown: Bark at the moon

raublekick
02-09-2006, 12:40 AM
I only have one more song to beat on Hard: Cowboys From Hell

Then I conquer Expert. I wish I had more time to play this.

Jesse
05-17-2006, 02:13 AM
Has anybody else completely beaten it yet?

I've had it beaten for months. I still play it quite a bit too, which is unusual for me, since once a game gets a bit old to me, I don't play it anymore.

thecreeper
05-19-2006, 11:31 AM
i got so pissed at this game when i last played it in Massachusetts. I couldnt even do I Love Rock n Roll on medium. It was so bad. I like the game, but i think my fingers are just too dumb to fully appreciate it :(

Mike
06-11-2006, 11:57 PM
I've beaten all but the last two songs on Expert.

The three songs that give me the most trouble are, naturally, Bark at the Moon, Cowboys from Hell, and Know One Knows.