PDA

View Full Version : Britney's Sex Tape... Here we go again.

heX
10-07-2005, 11:18 PM
First Pamela, then Paris, now the infamous "Sex Tape" scandal will consume our lives once again. This time with Britney Spears at the heart.

Britney Spears and her newly wed husband Kevin Federline have been recently contacted by a member their entourage, threatening them to release a "sex tape" he copied from their personal VHS collection.

Members of Britney's legal team have reviewed the tape and have verified its authenticity. In the alleged video it is reported Britney was pregnant but not showing. Brit and her attorneys are deciding how much it would hurt the pop star's career, if the tape were to leak, before taking any action to contain the thief's copy.

The entourage member has "threatened to release raunchy footage of the two taken before Spears looked pregnant" according Us Weekly magazine. No reports have been made if the footage has been leaked. My personal research has shown no payoff as well but I'm sure when its leaked we will all know about it.

heX
10-10-2005, 06:58 PM
im pretty sure i spelled britney, brittany on that. thanks to who ever fixed it i was just about to but it was already done or im just insane.

raublekick
10-10-2005, 07:06 PM
someone find this for me...

thecreeper
10-10-2005, 08:28 PM
i corrected spelling errors.

i know, it just doesnt seem the same without them.

testtubebaby
10-11-2005, 12:17 AM
it's useless without a torrent link! but i digress... HA! HA!

Metallistar
10-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Its about time... :D