PDA

View Full Version : where does your money go?

thecreeper
09-14-2005, 04:57 PM
so where does all your hard earned cash go?

at school here, i'm pretty lucky to not have bills to pay, so most of my money goes to:

gas
music cd's
used video games
beer/bars
eating out instead of eating the shitty school food

i've been trying to keep total spending under 50 bucks a week, on that budget i can make it to thanksgiving without too much additional work outside of school.

testtubebaby
09-14-2005, 05:24 PM
gas
eating out (both fast food and sit-down)
movie tix
show tix (most recently: electric 6 and my chemical romance/alkaline trio/reggie and the full effect)
video games (most recently: flipnic, we love katamary, shadow of the colosus)

raublekick
09-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Gas mostly. And then entertainment. And then bars. Hopefully i'll have enough money to score some tickets for the Titt

Mike
09-14-2005, 06:54 PM
It goes. I don't know where, but it does.

Mostly on food, beer, and then the rest is all random stuff.

teensupernothing
09-14-2005, 07:16 PM
food. like groceries and such.
rent.
other various bills.
being saved in my bank account.

outside of bills, i spend $40 or less a week on groceries, eating out ect. pretty solid budget. should be a nice when i get to college.

GT2000
09-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Uh...
BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS.

Metallistar
09-14-2005, 10:46 PM
2 cars + 1 woman = all of my $$

Mike
09-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Oh shit, yeah, ha ha ... my bills. I totally forgot about those mofos. I don't have a car, so that's alright, and as long as I'm a full time student I'm under my parents health / dental. I've been puting most of my money into a short term savings account for when I get out of school and I need to pay off all of my loans... which will kinda suck.

trademark
09-16-2005, 03:13 AM
gas is obnoxious.. around $60 to fill up my tank

then other than that, mostly just the girlfriend (food, movie/bowling/whatever)..

speaking of which most of my mileage has to do with driving around 45mins to my gf's house =_= lately like 3 times a week (she lives in canada)

anyway yea

if i were single id be spending almost nothing.

thecreeper
09-16-2005, 11:13 AM
if i were single id be spending almost nothing.
heh, i used to think about the same for me at school, but i always seem to need something new that i really don't "need"

Cid
09-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Pretty much bills. Rent, car, utils, cable/internet, insurance, blah. Other than bills, it's all gas and food. I get to buy video games every few blue moons. I go out at least once a week, so that's some money there. I eat out at work from time to time. I pretty much spend the remainder on little shit that adds up to a lot. I "should" have more money every month left over than I normally do. I'm not always sure where it goes...maybe I buy drugs in a drunken stuper...

trademark
09-17-2005, 02:22 AM
well in my case i know it's true

i'd be spending less than half of what i do now on gas, and same with eating out.. although it is true that i allocate more miscellaneous spending to myself then (clothes or whatever)..

either way though, i used to average say $600 credit card bill/month

lately it's been around $1500, with one month recently nearly $4000 (which included around $1500 for computer parts and around $1000 to get a new set of tires)