PDA

View Full Version : SpyWare MADNESS

Plain Old Jane
11-23-2004, 11:15 PM
took my weekly five minutes to run adaware and spybot, and i had a WHOPPING 600+ entries as well as a possible hijack attemptmentness... ISNT THAT COOL!?!?

oh god, I swear to gawd now that I think about it, when I was browsing before and I got some lag... ::shudders:: it was that ICKY spyware...

Mike
11-24-2004, 08:00 PM
You piece of SHIT!

THat's not that bad ... I work for the IT department at my school ... and frequently see entries of more than 4,000 ... It's pretty intense.

CleanBoot finds like 500+ viruses, TrendScan similar ... AA and SpyBot both finding in the quadruple digits.

College girls + computer = retarded

thecreeper
11-25-2004, 01:11 AM
College girls + computer = retarded

christ, you're telling me. our network was crippled for weeks because girls refused to but anitvirus software on their computers and cried to keep their comps on the network. then they had an informational meeting in the girls lounge about "knowing spam and not clicking possible viruses"

retarded.

GT2000
11-27-2004, 02:44 PM
I go through this everyday on data calls, I go to do a cable 'net install on a computer that ain't brand new...or, even better...3 month old Dells that you'd SWEAR they've had and have been clogging with Virii for the past 10 fucking years, and I have to school them. But that must be why I'm the man.

Plain Old Jane
11-27-2004, 03:15 PM
dayum, you get paid to school people!?! Where do I sign up!?

GT2000
11-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Sure, if you don't mind lugging around 28-foot extension ladders, climbing utility poles with them, being out all day in the rain/wind/cold, crawling under houses with a lot of spiders, going up in hot ass attics mid-summer, sometimes with lots of spiders, go to your local cable company!

We just got issued our new uniforms, less laundry for me as we turn in the dirty ones weekly, but, now we look like fucking mechanics, so degrading... "Free oil-change with every bundle order!".

Plain Old Jane
11-28-2004, 11:03 AM
donnie, you should lobby your employer to pay you more for 'looking like a tool'

btw, if you take a pic of yourself wearing and giving a dumb smile, I'll put it on a shirt and wear it around

thecreeper
11-28-2004, 03:20 PM
somehow i dont think donnie wants you wearing a shirt of him around...

GT2000
11-28-2004, 09:43 PM
Um...no, no to all of that.