PDA

View Full Version : Happy Tree Friends

GT2000
08-05-2005, 05:37 PM
I might've heard of them before, but had never seen them, so, it didn't ring a bell when my girl was tellin' me about it, but said they have these cartoons shorts on MTV (I believe) that she loves.

Luck had it, we were in Hot Topic the day after she told me about it, and she spotted a dvd with a ton of episodes, went home and watched it...fucking hilarious. Like Ren & Stimpy meets Faces of Death.

http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/index.html

You can catch the episodes on the site, really short so it won't take long to check it out.

Do we have these on TV anywhere state-side?

thecreeper
08-06-2005, 10:25 AM
haha, they were showing these at ozzfest! i loved it, they showed one with the moose cutting off his foot with a spoon and another that i can't quite remember.

i was thinking they were like a more violent itchy & scratchy myself.

GT2000
08-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, that's another way of putting it too, but that's cool, I got a 3-disc set, I found on netflix that I should get towards the middle of the week on top of what I already have, stuff is too damn short, but, kinda addicting.

johnny
08-07-2005, 02:10 PM
about a year-ago-ish io checked out a bunch of happy tree friends cartoons on their website. they're pretty neat.. but once you see it a few times, there's not really much more to see. it's been long enough that they'd be funny again though, i think.