PDA

View Full Version : 2 concerts in 2 weeks, Over 70 bands.

GT2000
07-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Wow, I just found the actual stage list for the Warped Tour for this year (the local list).

I'm taking my girl to the yearly luau, I had told her about it a while ago, and then after finding out she was coming to the VA for the summer, I got us a pair of tickets, here's the Luau lineup..

Rob Zombie, Mudvayne, Chevelle, Killswitch Engage, Taproot, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Theory Of A Deadman, Submersed, Ra, As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Soilwork, and Revery

Zombie is headlining, and Mudvayne is back yet again, as co-headliner. Chevelle is almost always in it, since this is usually the day off for Ozfest, we get a good lineup off them.

I'm psyched about finally seeing Taproot live, also Submersed.

Here's the Warped Tour..

http://www.warpedtour.com/8-9.html

Too big to put up here, but, this is the first time I've found the full band list, I knew about offspring of course, and atreyu, lotta other notables though which I didn't know about.

Skindred, Nonpoint, Zao, oh yeah. I'm gonna need to find an actual timed schedule for all the stages, I have a feeling we'll be running back and forth all day to catch the shows we wanna see.

Mr Biglesworth
07-21-2005, 08:34 PM
that'd be cooler if any of them were good

johnny
07-22-2005, 01:16 AM
i'm a big jerk!

but seriously that's what we would say

johnny
07-22-2005, 12:03 PM
it seems to me that nofx should be a warped tour staple, but they're, at least, not playing the date gt's going to. i haven't been a fan of nofx for years, but i'd still appreciate seeing them live because i liked them so much, a long time ago. (also i've never had the chance to see them live before)

GT2000
07-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah, now that you mention it, that does kind of suck that they aren't there..but, it's all good.