PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Crashers

Metallistar
07-18-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm not much for reviews but this movie kicks ass and is a must see. Up in the same ranks as American Pie.

Marshall
07-18-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm not much for reviews but this movie kicks ass and is a must see. Up in the same ranks as American Pie.

I like it alot more than American Pie.

I loved the dinner table scene.

thecreeper
07-19-2005, 03:30 PM
i wasnt expecting much but i've been hearing a lot of thumbs up from unlikely sources...might go see it if prodded.

Marshall
07-20-2005, 01:26 PM
i wasnt expecting much but i've been hearing a lot of thumbs up from unlikely sources...might go see it if prodded.

I an prodding you to go see it.

Plain Old Jane
07-20-2005, 01:51 PM
::prods marshell to make me a sammich, ho::

GT2000
07-20-2005, 04:03 PM
I took my girl and her friend out to the movies lastnight, it was between charlie and the chocolate factory and this movie...too bad both were sold out, so we caught a last minute showing of fantastic 4, which turned out to be a decent action movie, still wanna see the choco factory and wedding crashers though... and war of the worlds.

Jesse
07-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was fucking horrible. I hated everything about the goddamn movie. I like Johnny Depp and all, but, he was the one thing I hated most about the movie.

Absolute junk.

I heard Wedding Crashers is really funny. Some of my friends went to see it tonight, but, I had other plans. I'll get to it soon.

johnny
07-21-2005, 09:01 AM
i was expecting charlie and the chocolate factory to be pretty bad. i never had any interest in seeing it. (it's not even a very good story to begin with..)

but wedding crashers looks pretty decent ::shrug::

GT2000
07-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Jesse, it was that bad? How did Depp fuck it up? And, did you like the original Willy Wonka? Just wondering, I still think I'm gonna go see it sometime.

Mike
07-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Guster is in the Wedding Crashers. Or... one of their songs.

Jesse
07-22-2005, 11:55 PM
I love Johnny Depp and everything, I don't know if it was him, or the way they wanted him to act, but, he was just a horrible Wonka.

I loved the original too, so of course I'm going to be quite critical of the new one.

sharkz
07-29-2005, 10:50 PM
several counselers at camp spent the session yelling "MEATLOAF"

it made me wanna see it so perhaps i will soon.

also wanna see charlie.

Marshall
07-30-2005, 07:12 AM
I thought charlie was going to suck due to friends, and jesses review of the movie. I actually thought it was pretty good. I think its becuase i went in with very low expectations though. I usually check my watch to see how long I am into the movie and I didnt do that with charlie and the chocolate factory :) Id recomend to anyone who has any interest in seeing it.