PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th

Plain Old Jane
07-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Happy independence day everyone, lets all celebrate that at one time, this country did good things.

btw, the revolutionary meeting has been postponed til next friday, come to my house at 6 for your pitchforks and torchs.

~your loving Snapple Apple drinking kaiser
jep

thecreeper
07-04-2005, 06:57 PM
had a cookout with my bro and drank some dos equis, good times. now to go watch team america with someone i thought was in boston the rest of the summer.

Mr Biglesworth
07-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Discussions are underway to merge Canada and the US, have Bjork write a new national anthem and have July 1st-4th known as 'interdependence days'.

Plain Old Jane
07-04-2005, 10:47 PM
i went to the local fairgrounds, walked around, watched fireworks with people I dont like, and came home. everyone is fucking with their familys this year, so no smashyness for jep.

Plain Old Jane
07-04-2005, 10:49 PM
also in the news, president bush is quoted as saying of Lord Neil Hyman of the northern part of the united states known as canada, that neil is "one snazzy motherfucker." More on this latebreaking story after this...

Baboinga
07-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I celebrated Canada Day (July 1st) by camping in the mountains with my family. I really want to get some pictures of it, we went to a glacier and to some waterfalls and stuff, there should be some awesome pics.

Mike
07-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Discussions are underway to merge Canada and the US, have Bjork write a new national anthem and have July 1st-4th known as 'interdependence days'.

Interdependence!? NO!