Plain Old Jane
11-15-2004, 11:20 PM
release the fucking game already...

that is all.

~your loyal subject and willing slave as well as "liberal scum"
Haruharu Haruko Raharu

thecreeper
11-16-2004, 01:49 AM
they are just trent reznoring their loyal crowd. be patient, you'll be happy.

johnny
11-16-2004, 05:57 AM
if the quality of the game is on the same level as the quality of anything that trent reznor's ever done, it's gonna be a pretty shitty game :lol:

raublekick
11-16-2004, 10:33 AM
Half Life 2 and Metroid Prime 2 both released on the same day, and I have no money :cry:

Ah well, I still need to beat Half Life, and Annual Gift Day is just around the corner.

thecreeper
11-16-2004, 12:11 PM
if the quality of the game is on the same level as the quality of anything that trent reznor's ever done, it's gonna be a pretty shitty game :lol:

to each their own. i happen to enjoy nine inch nails, personally.

johnny
11-16-2004, 05:58 PM
yea, i'm mostly unfamiliar with nin. but what i have heard turned me off pretty quick. ::shrugs:: i'm just joking around with you anyways, creeper. :P

thecreeper
11-16-2004, 07:25 PM
yea, i'm mostly unfamiliar with nin. but what i have heard turned me off pretty quick. ::shrugs:: i'm just joking around with you anyways, creeper. :P`

no you're not, FUCK YOU! blah blah bitch bitch fight fight

Plain Old Jane
11-16-2004, 11:25 PM
yea, i'm mostly unfamiliar with nin. but what i have heard turned me off pretty quick. ::shrugs:: i'm just joking around with you anyways, creeper. :P`

no you're not, FUCK YOU! blah blah bitch bitch fight fight

oh my gawd, you guys, calm down! your scaring me!

Mike
11-18-2004, 12:05 AM
Half-Life 2 is the best game I've ever played... in my entire life. Hands down, taking the entire cake, ... I can't even explain how much it lived up to expectations and has surpassed them. The game just KEEPS getting better and better, with the perfect mix of story, action, puzzels (real puzzles... not the bull shit 'find the key to the door' this is puzzles with the physics ... loading things into one thing to displace weight into another, which opens something, which you have to prop something under).

It's the Half-Life 1 of the 21st century ... and it's just fantastic. Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic...

Oh man, it' just fucking awesome.
Mike

raublekick
11-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Damn you... damn you all to hell...

::goes back to playing Half Life 1::
::Half Life 1 crashes, again::

FUCK YOU GUYS!